Funny contest

Babby246

6 hours ago, Babby246 said:

Hey welcomle to my next Friday contest. I have recently came up with an idea like hide and seek .and also like Pokémon showdown( I am the one who came up with this at first place before anyone) that this had big hit thx to all the people who admitted this idea and participated and aslo who hosted same contest 

SO THIS THIS TIME I THOUGHT EVERY TIME IN THE CONTEST WE DO HARD WORD FOR 3 TO 4 DAYS REALLY.BUT THIS ONE WILL BE EASY AND FUNNY 😆 

so what u have to do first put your IGN then type any one letter then when u type one letter ur keyboard will show u some suggestions for that letter right so go on tapping that until there is no suggest left. So who’s sentence is more funny they win .

Price is an random event poke

thx who participated in it 

and yaa u know I like disturbing prices at Friday’s 

Just fixed ur grammer

Here is my sentence started with a

and then the next few days later on the phone is not a problem with the help of kalipo the first full season is a bit of a new one, but I think I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a look at the moment, but it was not able to get the best way to get the best way.

Ign 4567ash

And also idk how kalipo 

Came in this 

27 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

Hey bro @kalipo ,9876ash created a season about u u must ask it’s name and release day . I am so excited 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How did kalipo come on his keyboard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha 1

Starting letter is p

Pokemon with good coverage with the ability to write a signature as seen by this very text from the same thing you said before and I did not have to participate in the world around them but I feel like I'm not talking about that I have to do with the previous argument is a good moveset for Darmanitan and scam bees are worth a regular Cosmog and Shiny Volcanion with this set and two years of experience.

Hi I am looking to get points I have been in the most I you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at reception is at the end of the day I am not sure yet but I will let you know you are busy but I will be there at reception ☺️

Lol 

Ign tazzer

2 hours ago, tazzer said:

Hi I am looking to get points I have been in the most I you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at reception is at the end of the day I am not sure yet but I will let you know you are busy but I will be there at reception ☺️

Lol 

Ign tazzer

Lol 

Reception 😂😂😂

On 10/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, Skyfury.M.O.D said:

No man is not the only chat person who r is a good scapegoat to trade or not in his life is a good scapegoat to make it happen bro I am not a good scapegoat for a shiny latias or something that is a good scapegoat to do so that you mam but I have bid for a live show that I have to fight with ur every time pe and I already told my boyfriend I am not a good one but for the first year I can offer and have any shiny things with a good scapegoat for my dialga,darkrow but for the reply t I'm sure it will take some other time pe 

Ign :- Skyfury.M.O.D

@Skyfury.M.O.D u won 

u got an flotte (eternal)

keep apoke in trade I will offer