Pokémon Vortex
Guardian_Of_Alola

Scammed during the event

A guy named ZapDash (Discord) and ignZapDash, Hellsback and Dragonmaster01. Dmed me asking that can u train Happiness. At that time, I said yes and after sometime he told me that he won't continue playing the game by 15 Nov. So I asked him that u can give ur acc to me. So he too agreed. After that he started selling the pokes from that acc. I asked him that won't u send me ur acc? He said I will just send the acc but not the pokes. Ok then I asked him to pay me for the training that I did (3 Hearts on 2 Normal Golweens). Then he just said yes u deserve what u did. And then he blocked me. 

scamm.PNG

• Love-dis 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

asked him that u can give ur acc to me.

1) u should never ask for others acc bro if said yes or no it’s his wish his acc 

44 minutes ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

I asked him to pay me for the training that I did (3 Hearts on 2 Normal Golweens). Then he just said yes u deserve what u did. And then he blocked me. 

Bro do u have that golden still with u or u traded with him already .if u have them then just keep them

Never ever ask any one for his/her acc .its not right thing to do 

I don't know whether i am right or no but pokemon vortex staff clearly states that indulging in activity that is basically not the part of the game is your fault. Vortex clearly says you should never do things like exp training and happiness training. And if you are doing it you are on your own risk.

i also had an chat with this guy zapdash before regarding a necrozma which he posted in trade channel on discord for sale. I asked him the necrozma for 2.5m pds and then you see he started abusing me!!!! i replied that i have already bought a necrozma from auctions in the past for only 1.5m.....after seeing this he was like i will give you my whole account if you prove that...as  i was too lazy to go and check the prevoiusly bought necrozma from auctions , i simply asked his ign to know how stupid is his account and he replied me that he has many accounts!!!! i was like OKAY! and blocked that idiot as he was unstoppable with his spamming.  

Edited by ursawarrior3825
  • Love-dis 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

A guy named ZapDash (Discord) and ignZapDash, Hellsback and Dragonmaster01. Dmed me asking that can u train Happiness. At that time, I said yes and after sometime he told me that he won't continue playing the game by 15 Nov. So I asked him that u can give ur acc to me. So he too agreed. After that he started selling the pokes from that acc. I asked him that won't u send me ur acc? He said I will just send the acc but not the pokes. Ok then I asked him to pay me for the training that I did (3 Hearts on 2 Normal Golweens). Then he just said yes u deserve what u did. And then he blocked me. 

scamm.PNG

ok guys lets all act like we giving him a necro and then say you deserve it he needs a taste of his own medicine

3 hours ago, Babby246 said:

1) u should never ask for others acc bro if said yes or no it’s his wish his acc 

Bro do u have that golden still with u or u traded with him already .if u have them then just keep them

Never ever ask any one for his/her acc .its not right thing to do 

but scammer is a scammer always and everytime. No need to think much if we want to keep Vortex good and clean. 
Also i mostly train for big trainers which usually like their acc more then any other thing. I just misunderstood this guy 😧