Pokémon Vortex
stormwarrior999

Lottery (different)

I know what you're thinking. Isn't there already a lottery?

I know but this is a different one. 

Don't get me wrong. Im ok with the current lottery but i think a fun one would be better for the poorer trainers where they might actually win.

Maybe we could have a different lottery option like the kind of game where u pay money and the wheels will spin.

If you get all three right you get a prize. The prize depends on what the three pictures are e.g. three mews is event promocode.

• Upvote 2

• Developer
1 hour ago, Rartic said:

What would be a better idea is to create a separate lottery where users can only purchase 1 ticket each because it is very difficult to win the big prizes.

I once spent 7 million and got 350k back lol

How does buying less tickets make it any better for you, other than you spent less? Your chance of winning is not better if everyone could only buy a single ticket.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Patrick said:

How does buying less tickets make it any better for you, other than you spent less? Your chance of winning is not better if everyone could only buy a single ticket.

Yeah right exactly that is what I meant. I wasn't suggesting this to replace the existing Lottery system, I just thought it could perhaps be a good alternative like a 2nd lower prize tier lottery.

What you mentioned is exactly what I meant, because everyone would only be able to buy 1 ticket each it means everyone would have the same chance of winning regarldess of how much money they have, I don't know I just thought of it as a suggestion but it would then mean there would be 2 lottery systems.