Pokémon Vortex
Terani

Shiny Shop

Basic shinies: 25,000 each

Shiny SinisteaShiny VenonatShiny Swablux2Shiny Roggenrolax2Shiny PikipekShiny VoltorbShiny LarvestaShiny MagnemiteShiny NumelShiny BuizelShiny EspurrShiny DuraludonShiny FoongusShiny FomantisShiny StaraviaShiny NoibatShiny Spinarak

Fully evolved shinies: 30,000 each

Shiny RibombeeShiny HattereneShiny GalvantulaShiny Steelixx2Shiny Florges (Blue)Shiny Drifblim

Basic shiny hunt price: 25,000

Evolved shiny hunt price: 35,000

Legendary shiny hunt: 100,000

(Prices can change depending on the mon)

Once you have purchased a shiny I will put a pokeball up for auction which you will bid on after you bid on it i will trade you the shiny

If you purchased a shiny hunt please remember that the hunt may take up to a month so please be patient especially for legendaries the purchasing method is the same for normal but i will catch the shiny before putting the pokeball up for auction My IGN is terani

Edited by Terani
updated shop x4

Bit much there bud... I'd rather spend the time myself then spend 30k PD. I do see you're a bit of a newer player, so some advice: shines are easily hunted, and are not worth 30k.

Edited by Beast1546
Didn't feel complete.

17 hours ago, Beast1546 said:

Bit much there bud... I'd rather spend the time myself then spend 30k PD. I do see you're a bit of a newer player, so some advice: shines are easily hunted, and are not worth 30k.

thanks for the advice, i will lower the prices

Edited by Terani

15 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

Can you get me shiny rayquaza

14 hours ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

can u get me a shiny mewtwo or just a shiny mew

I will get these both, when i find them i will tell you both

On 5/20/2021 at 8:17 PM, Terani said:

Shiny SinisteaShiny VenonatShiny Swablux2Shiny Roggenrolax2Shiny PikipekShiny VoltorbShiny LarvestaShiny MagnemiteShiny NumelShiny BuizelShiny EspurrShiny DuraludonShiny FoongusShiny FomantisShiny StaraviaShiny NoibatShiny Spinarak

Shiny RibombeeShiny HattereneShiny GalvantulaShiny Steelixx2Shiny Florges (Blue)Shiny Drifblim

Once you have purchased a shiny I will put a pokeball up for auction which you will bid on after you bid on it i will trade you the shiny

If you purchased a shiny hunt please remember that the hunt may take up to a month so please be patient especially for legendaries the purchasing method is the same for normal but i will catch the shiny before putting the pokeball up for auction My IGN is terani

Shiny Mew and u get 500k poke dollars

On 5/20/2021 at 12:17 PM, Terani said:

if I'm allowed to help you hunt shiny pokemon I would like to do so! I have: 

10k-Normal Shinies:

Shiny Goomy 2xShiny Drampa  2xShiny Ferroseed 2xShiny Magikarp (Female)-Shiny Ralts Shiny Rookidee Shiny Zigzagoon Shiny Zubat

30k-Evolved Shinies:

Shiny GalvantulaShiny GarchompShiny GogoatShiny GyaradosShiny CameruptShiny Arbok

Shiny Legendary Hunting Too!!

26 minutes ago, Starlow said:

if I'm allowed to help you hunt shiny pokemon I would like to do so! I have: 

10k-Normal Shinies:

Shiny Goomy 2xShiny Drampa  2xShiny Ferroseed 2xShiny Magikarp (Female)-Shiny Ralts Shiny Rookidee Shiny Zigzagoon Shiny Zubat

30k-Evolved Shinies:

Shiny GalvantulaShiny GarchompShiny GogoatShiny GyaradosShiny CameruptShiny Arbok

Shiny Legendary Hunting Too!!

1 hour ago, Regitwo said:

Shiny Mew and u get 500k poke dollars

I don't think @Terani is going to answer you.