Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

random pokemon giveaway

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

• Love-dis 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, red_wolf_ said:

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

Ign dqrk

IGN:1gladion

24 minutes ago, red_wolf_ said:

i was but people cant wait so i guess i wont anymore

so sad i lost a shiny arceus fairy. Anyways, can u please tell how many prices are there totally?

Hmm............ and thx for this wonnnnnderrrrrfulll giveaway!!!

I hope that i get--

Spoiler

NOTHING!! then what did you expect me to say? A shiny zeraora?

shiny zeraorashiny arceus (fairy)shiny hoopa (unbound)shiny giratina (origin)shiny mewtwo (armor)shiny magearna (original)shiny meloetta (aria)

Edited by 1gladion

2 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

ign sanathandsaathvik

Thx u so much@red_wolf_ for that Give away 👍🏻

More players enjoy that prize soon 🥳

And Im so appreciate your doing 🤍

Good luck to all Guys 🤗

support this Topic  guys red wolf doing hard to create this Give away so i hope u appreciate this too.