Pokémon Vortex
Dqrk

Looking for inkays

1 hour ago, Dqrk said:

I will give 25k for 1 inkays  if you are looking for a job then give me 12 inkays daily have fun

why does everyone want inkays much more, you know pidgeys and pidoves give the same amount of exp and money. is there a specific reason that i don't know about? please tell me, im confused

1 hour ago, shoomania said:

why does everyone want inkays much more, you know pidgeys and pidoves give the same amount of exp and money. is there a specific reason that i don't know about? please tell me, im confused

Inkay can learn the move Foul Play, which is more powerful than most moves other immunity Pokémon come with.
This makes the Level 6 immunity training slightly quicker.

• Thanks 1

@Auke1993 first of all sorry for pinging you . I wanna ask that you are a big player so according to me this can't heppn that you don't have immunes so plz can you share some only few of immunes with me plz . I will pay a good price 10k for weak immunes 15k for average immunes like dreepy and all 20k fir strong immunes and 25k for inkays . Thanks for paying your precious attention and time 

1 hour ago, Pokomaster29 said:

@Auke1993 first of all sorry for pinging you . I wanna ask that you are a big player so according to me this can't heppn that you don't have immunes so plz can you share some only few of immunes with me plz . I will pay a good price 10k for weak immunes 15k for average immunes like dreepy and all 20k fir strong immunes and 25k for inkays . Thanks for paying your precious attention and time 

I have plenty of immunity Pokémon. I catch almost any level 6 immunity Pokémon that I encounter when I play.
I would prefer to keep them for myself, for future use.
If I did want to trade, I'd ask for a higher price, as I can use the immunes as they are now and get more money out of each individual one by just battling their respective training accounts.

5 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I have plenty of immunity Pokémon. I catch almost any level 6 immunity Pokémon that I encounter when I play.
I would prefer to keep them for myself, for future use.
If I did want to trade, I'd ask for a higher price, as I can use the immunes as they are now and get more money out of each individual one by just battling their respective training accounts.

If you want more money then I can now pay 30k for an immune but must be average not weak . So plz can you now give me some of them ?

5 hours ago, Pokomaster29 said:

If you want more money then I can now pay 30k for an immune but must be average not weak . So plz can you now give me some of them ?

If you insist on continuing to ask me we can take this to private chat.
We should not continue here, as this topic isn't yours.

2 hours ago, Dqrk said:

Mostly you get 25k

Yea but you are paying for them to catch it for you. That takes time and then they are selling them to you for 25k and they lose on tax money. If they do not sell to you they will get more money for training them themselves, thats why thats a scam.

Edited by Sneezeball