Which all arceus fire did you have

Dqrk

12 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I've spent longer not finding a single Legendary Pokémon.
Legendaries are rare, and once you find one it's still a 50/50 chance to get the Arceus (Fire) if you're in the right area.
It's a luck thing. Sometimes you have lots, sometimes you have only a little.

but sir, luck doesnt matter in a situation like dis. i caught 4 leggies in tht time and cant get one single arceus fire. while my brother had 3 chances of getting and caught only one. he had shiny arcues fire (missed) dark arcues fire (killed) normal arceus fire ( caught). tht also in half an hour

1 hour ago, 1gladion said:

but sir, luck doesnt matter in a situation like dis. i caught 4 leggies in tht time and cant get one single arceus fire. while my brother had 3 chances of getting and caught only one. he had shiny arcues fire (missed) dark arcues fire (killed) normal arceus fire ( caught). tht also in half an hour

That''s exactly how luck can work.
One person may find three within half an hour, while someone else doesn't find any in a few hours.
Just like how you can take months to find a UB, and then the next day you find two in 5 minutes. The chances for the latter are low, but they do exist. Because they are chances.

These Arceus fire encounters are sudden for me,just like UB. 6 hrs hunt break of 2 hrs and when I came in map it suddenly appeared .

Same today 1hr hunt studied for 2 hrs and came back and again came back for hunt and on my first minute encountered it.

I have one dark and mystic Arceus fire.

4 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

That''s exactly how luck can work.
One person may find three within half an hour, while someone else doesn't find any in a few hours.
Just like how you can take months to find a UB, and then the next day you find two in 5 minutes. The chances for the latter are low, but they do exist. Because they are chances.

true, i caught a dark blacephalonis less than 20 mins after i started searching in scrotched sactum. But my luck is bad and i didnt get a single arceus fire till now. But these are the pokes tht i caught during the hunt:
dark blacephalonmetallic larvitarlarvitardark magmarlaironx 3 mystic lairon