Pokémon Vortex
ResSInferNoX

HEY GUYS,IM SELLING ALL MY AVATARS FOR A GOOD PRICE AND GOOD STOCKS

here’s a list of avatars- butterfree,Machamp,Rapidash-,Cloyster-,Gengar-,Lapras-,Aerodactyl (Mega)-,Moltres-,Dratini-,Togetic, Bellossom,Treecko-,,Sharpedo (Mega)-,Anorith,Armaldo,Deoxys (Defense),Deoxys (Speed),Cranidos-,Bastiodon,Bronzong,Munchlax,Magnezone-,Uxie,Mesprit,Keldeo,Gogoat,Tyrunt,Cosmog,Arctozolt,, AmauraDelibird-, Magikarp-, Shieldon,Aerodactyl, , Archeops,Gyarados-,Gible-,Scyther,Poliwrath-,Arctovish-,Medicham (mega),Thundurus,Blastoise,Golduck,Crobat,Mew-,Squirtle,Rayquaza

,Wartortle,Regice,Charmander,Swampert (Mega),Zacian,Mudkip

(prices can be changed if ur not suitable with the price I gave)

Edited by ResSInferNoX
Corrected some spelling causing Pokemon images not to show.

1 hour ago, eeveecuteness said:

7 hours ago, ResSInferNoX said:

Hey guys,I’m ready to sell all my Avatars

here’s the list of THEMbutterfree,Machamp,Rapidash,Cloyster,Gengar,Lapras,Aerodactyl (Mega),Moltres,Dratini,Togetic, Bellosom,Azumarill,Treecko,Torchic,Sharpedo (Mega),Anorith,Armaldo,Deoxys (Defense),Deoxys (Speed),Cranidos,Bastiodon,Bronzong,Munchlax,Magnezone,Uxie,Mesprit,Keldeo,Gogoat,Tyrunt,Cosmog,Arctozolt,Dratinilic,Shadow Necrozma

Hey dude

Can you reserve Tyrunt and Treeko avatar for me (Dinofest)

Will pay 800k for both

Will get some pds in future 

Hope you do…

[Price can be negotiated]

Edited by Dinofest

22 minutes ago, Dinofest said:

Hey dude

Can you reserve Tyrunt and Treeko avatar for me (Dinofest)

Will pay 800k for both

Will get some pds in future 

Hope you do…

[Price can be negotiated]

Ok will save it up for u 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:46 PM, ResSInferNoX said:

Hey guys,I’m ready to sell all my Avatars

here’s the list of THEMbutterfree,Machamp,Rapidash,Cloyster,Gengar,Lapras,Aerodactyl (Mega),Moltres,Dratini,Togetic, Bellossom,Azumarill,Treecko,Torchic,Sharpedo (Mega),Anorith,Armaldo,Deoxys (Defense),Deoxys (Speed),Cranidos,Bastiodon,Bronzong,Munchlax,Magnezone,Uxie,Mesprit,Keldeo,Gogoat,Tyrunt,Cosmog,Arctozolt,DratinilicAmauraDelibirdMagikarpShieldonAerodactylBeldumArcheops

I would like to have the torchic avatar pls. how much for it? tell i will buy as soon as u say and list it in auctions.

On 4/16/2022 at 6:47 PM, MasterPlay45 said:

Put on auction i will bid

Ok

not to keep asking me what the price is,I will just type all the prices on the message:|

Arctovish and Medicham mega added to the avatar shop 

Blastoise added

3 hours ago, ResSInferNoX said:

Blastoise added

On 4/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, ResSInferNoX said:

Arctovish and Medicham mega added to the avatar shop 

Bruh, you don't need to constantly send messages saying what you have added. We can see on the first message all your stock.

Also, selling avatars is a bit tricky at the moment because anyone could just jump in and take a bid, especially if the price is low/a player really wants that avatar. I would just hope that avatar trading can be implemented or a private auction/selling service. @Patrick has had all the time in the world to implement these highly demanded features, yet has done nothing.

@Patrick, I help develop web games in my spare time, it does not take that long to add on a new feature to an existing feature. E.g. Avatar trading. And if both Online Members and Forums activity are anything to go by, you need to find a way to deal with the declining member population. After all, you only seem to care about the money... so make the money.

2 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Bruh, you don't need to constantly send messages saying what you have added. We can see on the first message all your stock.

Also, selling avatars is a bit tricky at the moment because anyone could just jump in and take a bid, especially if the price is low/a player really wants that avatar. I would just hope that avatar trading can be implemented or a private auction/selling service. @Patrick has had all the time in the world to implement these highly demanded features, yet has done nothing.

@Patrick, I help develop web games in my spare time, it does not take that long to add on a new feature to an existing feature. E.g. Avatar trading. And if both Online Members and Forums activity are anything to go by, you need to find a way to deal with the declining member population. After all, you only seem to care about the money... so make the money.

😂 wtf I didn't actually think Patrick would've replied but looks like you got his attention at least.
Seriously you're really being a tryhard to get under his skin anything which ticked you off or something? Ngl your previous posts have made me quite curious lmao

Edited by Lethal_Entity
  • Haha 1