Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Training Pokes That Evolve Via Happiness

1 hour ago, DNMSFalcons said:

Alright, although I do not know what to do, do I trade your the Riolu and Eevee?

yes my ign is : naruto1129 

offer ur 2x riou and 2x eevees on any low level crappy pokemon up for trade and i will train ur pokemon to required level of happiness , its up to u if u want to offer all the pokes at a time u may offer them , or u may offer them 1 by 1 :) 

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

yes my ign is : naruto1129 

offer ur 2x riou and 2x eevees on any low level crappy pokemon up for trade and i will train ur pokemon to required level of happiness , its up to u if u want to offer all the pokes at a time u may offer them , or u may offer them 1 by 1 :) 

Thank you @seth1129400. If they are done tonight, I will probably not be able to offer, Nor tomorrow anywhere between 1-3 PM Central Time. 11-1 PM Pacific Time.

2 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Pm me when u will be free, 

I made the big deal of happiness again with someone :) , As a partner Ur help is needed.  Cuz I will be busy with other Jobs. :(

okay bro i gotta say u make some very nice trades :) i will pm u when i m free though i am also stocked up atm :D 

16 hours ago, DNMSFalcons said:

When my Pokemon are done training... Just reply with my username and I will get to you.

the order before u was in progress, ur riolu is trained to 3 hearts, after i have trained 4 from the order that was given to me before ur order, then ur pokemon turn will come :)  for more details u can contact me here or in PM 

1 hour ago, Hangman1122 said:

@seth1129400 is my order completed, it was 5 pokes if i remember, 1 week has passed away ? :|

order completed and i have given u 2 of them before if u remember correctly, i also told u about the current big order i was training, 2 are left i will do it soon and let u know in game , thanks , no need to worry about :) 

i do training side by side so yeah u will probably get them today 

• Upvote 1

order completed and i have given u 2 of them before if u remember correctly, i also told u about the current big order i was training, 2 are left i will do it soon and let u know in game , thanks , no need to worry about :) 

i do training side by side so yeah u will probably get them today 

wow u reply fast lol, okay i remember, and i have got some pokemon at lv 100 , u did said any (not basic pokemon) pokemon at lv 100 so i have got a few for u now, and yeah i m not worries i trust you

The currently training pokemon will be given back to the trainers upon finishing the training , for more orders u guys will have to wait a little bit as i am closing this topic for some time due to college and i cannot keep up as i used to :) :D ;) though i will re-open this topic in near future.

@Uncle_Psychic and @sportsandmusic69 u may now close the topic until further notice of re-opening thank u :) 

The currently training pokemon will be given back to the trainers upon finishing the training , for more orders u guys will have to wait a little bit as i am closing this topic for some time due to college and i cannot keep up as i used to :) :D ;) though i will re-open this topic in near future.

@Uncle_Psychic and @sportsandmusic69 u may now close the topic until further notice of re-opening thank u :) 

All the best bro, lmk when you free from college for the pokes I need to be trained ;) thanks!

• Upvote 1