Pokémon Vortex
EagerRhino

An Earlier Scammer Danger For Newbies

Hello Guys! Just Spotted Out A Scammer! He Is Not A Recent Scammer But A Past Scammer Who Scammed A Guy Named Tanish Mishra On Facebook! Just Some Months Ago He Was The Owner Of TheAlphaQuadrant.This Brought the end to Tanish's Vortex Career. He Scammed Tanish Mishra's Caterpie Christmas.He Might Have Became Known And Popular And Rich And Even TT Due To This Caterpie Christmas (He Might Have Sold Into Some Goods!)..Whatever,But He Scammed One! And Should Not Be Allowed To Play! He Might Become A Danger To Newbies! He Is Partnered With A Guy (His Partner Isnt A Scammer For Sure).. @Patrick @Chris_ @Uncle_Psychic Look Into This Matter

And Thus The Scammer Is Now The Owner Of Ign (s) : Mewtwo_Alffa  , Tornado , RaZoR .

Proofs:

VCJGhpc.jpg2DfcxH6.jpgjtkI4Oc.png

He Might Be A Top Player Or Close To You! But Who Gave Him The Rights To Do This?

Edited by EagerRhino

I do not approve of this, There is no WAY that Mewtwo_Alffa is TBQ, plus TBQ cannot be a scammer, he was a moderator of this game, so putting him into this matter is wrong. No one could become a TT with a Caterpie Christmas too, So it would be more simple if you just give the proof and IGN @EagerRhino, Please try and think the next time you make a scammer report.

All this picture proofs is how That Snivy Kid is begging for a Caterpie. Also the scam as per your story was done by TheAlphaQuadrant which has been banned.

Edited by iZeus

Mahesh ain't a scammer.  I know as I used to be his partner before we both got scammed by our other ex partner who tried to scam us once before but succeeded the second time in doing so. He trusted me and I trusted him. All the stuff he has he got himself after he lost everything. He didn't scam anyone

Edited by london456

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:34 PM, Haxor69 said:

I do not approve of this, There is no WAY that Mewtwo_Alffa is TBQ, plus TBQ cannot be a scammer, he was a moderator of this game, so putting him into this matter is wrong. No one could become a TT with a Caterpie Christmas too, So it would be more simple if you just give the proof and IGN @EagerRhino, Please try and think the next time you make a scammer report.

Read Posts next time you want to comment on something. It never said TBQ, it said TheAlphaQuadrant, which was @RaZoR's account before getting banned.

Edited by iZeus

deal is not clear in screenshots . Thealphaquadrant was giving caterpie christmas free to him or what was the trade?