Pokémon Vortex
jacknick11

Why not giveaway pokemons in banned accounts?

Question

Hi everyone,

I was looking through some legys in the trade section, most of the listings belong to banned accounts sadly. I was thinking, why not make giveaways out of them?

I am in need of Kyurem forms, unique ones too, also mewtwo armor etc. and there is a huge amount in the trade which I can't offer because they are banned.

Maybe admins could make a lottery or using random.org make giveaways?

Wouldn't you guys like that?

9 answers to this question

Those pokemon's are not supposed to be in the game so , they are banned . If you want stuff go and find it from legit players . Once something is banned it is banned forever :) .

3 hours ago, The Only Human said:

This has been answered a thousand times

Botted exp or glitched pokes can cause an account to be banned

If you want to be seen with glitched or botted Pokémon...... @Patrick already informed that v4 will be a version in which such Pokémon are deleted

So..... just go through all other questions in this forum, announcements made and ideas 

This particular question has never been asked before so how was it answered 1,000 Times? Just Curious.

Also it's better if they are deleted completely from the game.

This has been answered a thousand times

Botted exp or glitched pokes can cause an account to be banned

If you want to be seen with glitched or botted Pokémon...... @Patrick already informed that v4 will be a version in which such Pokémon are deleted

So..... just go through all other questions in this forum, announcements made and ideas