Pokémon Vortex

Top trainers

Introduction:- 

Hey guys! I just had a great idea and thought why shouldn't I share it with the community. I really hope you guys like it and hopefully it will be implemented by the developers some day..so keep reading...

Idea:-

Many people that i have talked to including me ( don't take me wrong here I know many people who are interested too ) are showing a lack of interest of joining the list known as top trainers. Personally I think that is due to it not giving any benefits or perks of the people there other than displaying there names.... So why not make it more interesting eh...? So I figured if special perks / advantages are added it would change the whole point of view. So in my dream top trainers list top trainers would have special badges / ribbons , access to special top trainer only pokemon, special top trainer events, extra money, items and what not the list is endless. Many more things could be added here but there are always advantages and disadvantages. So I think it would be better if I added them too :) 

Advantages:- 

• It would make the game more fun / interesting/ demanding.
  • It would induce a sense of honor and a feeling of self accomplishment.
  • It would make exp more valuable ( which it isn't considering how much we have to grind for it ) lol.
  • It would make the profile of top_trainers look more classy ( account types could be changed from "member" to "top trainer" ( with a nice color of course)
  • It would give access to special top trainer only pokes / events which will be a nice addition.
  • May be if or when live battling is available top trainer only  arena or leagues could be introduced :D
  • Top trainers would be more respected and recognized among the community and could be made ideas / Inspirations.
  • A nice forums badge for them would also be appreciated.

Disadvantages:- 

• It would encourage the use of bots :( ( as if it isn't enough already ) 
  • It could encourage the selling / buying of top trainer accounts.
  • Top trainers could abuse there position by transferring some of their high exp pokes to other mini / second acc and could get access to special top trainer things twice.

Conclusion:-

If you guys agree / disagree with anything in the post tell me. If you can think of more advantages/ disadvantages be sure to inform me. Thanks for reading through all of this hope this isn't too long lol ( I know it is ). Hope you guys got a clear idea of what I'm talking about i explained it as well as i could. I really hope it gets implemented ( fingers crossed ) have a great day folks :)

Edited by Guest

On July 29, 2016 at 9:03 PM, kennard11 said:

There is a saying:
The poor stay poor and the rich get richer.

This applies well to your suggestion.

If the poor work hard they can get rich and the rich are doing nothing to make the poor poorer after all the rich all started the same way as the poor didn't they they played hard and reached to their rank unlike those who didn't put much effort.

1 hour ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

If the poor work hard they can get rich and the rich are doing nothing to make the poor poorer after all the rich all started the same way as the poor didn't they they played hard and reached to their rank unlike those who didn't put much effort.

The rich get richer and the poor get a hard time becoming rich. if only the rich get constantly rewarded the gap between the poor and rich becomes greater meaning itll be harder for the poor to get rich.

On 30.07.2016 at 03:30, Scheryar Saqib said:

It's like this. Lets say you are a top trainer and i am not. They add the Top trainer only pokemon,now you have access to it but i don't. Now it's getting harder for me to reach your position because you have better pokemons to trade and better advantages. Thats what it means poor stays poor and rich just gets richer. 

On July 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM, kennard11 said:

The rich get richer and the poor get a hard time becoming rich. if only the rich get constantly rewarded the gap between the poor and rich becomes greater meaning itll be harder for the poor to get rich.

On July 30, 2016 at 6:40 AM, soulweeper616 said:

It's like this. Lets say you are a top trainer and i am not. They add the Top trainer only pokemon,now you have access to it but i don't. Now it's getting harder for me to reach your position because you have better pokemons to trade and better advantages. Thats what it means poor stays poor and rich just gets richer. 

I get UR point now guys Thx fr showing me the other more darker side, I'm havin second thoughts about it :S

On 30.07.2016 at 04:57, Scheryar Saqib said:

I get UR point now guys Thx fr showing me the other more darker side, I'm havin second thoughts about it :S

I like the forum thing,and they can add some kind of ribbons or something. But having top trainer only events or pokemons will get stale pretty soon. 

Alot of Pay to Win games use this concept of rewarding their best players with special perks or prizes and from experience it does increase the gap between the player base. In the end it all comes down to who can pay more to stay on top in those sorts of games. As you mightve already noticed this game doesnt operate on those principles and thats why you dont see the "average" player hating over all the whales/top guys and the devs. Thats not a good time at all.

Edited by darkxknight101

On July 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM, darkxknight101 said:

Alot of Pay to Win games use this concept of rewarding their best players with special perks or prizes and from experience it does increase the gap between the player base. In the end it all comes down to who can pay more to stay on top in those sorts of games. As you mightve already noticed this game doesnt operate on those principles and thats why you dont see the "average" player hating over all the whales/top guys and the devs. Thats not a good time at all.

Quite agree with you here, that's atleast ️wat clash of clans has become...

13 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

I totally agree with DarkKnight, in v2 a lot of lower level' players hated the top trainers mainly because the gap was so big between them unless you were an amazing botter. I for one worshipped the now banned player God. V3 has kept the game fresh for all levels of players while keeping the average player intune with the top guys.

7 hours ago, FadesTrades said:

If this exists, the richest users should get something like it, same with the people with the highest EXP Pokemon, same with the members of the Top Clans.

Yes I am in agreement with U

On 7/29/2016 at 6:26 AM, Scheryar Saqib said:

It would make the profile of top_trainers look more classy ( account types could be changed from "member" to "top trainer" ( with a nice color of course)

I do agree with this point though. It is only visual and offers no unfair advantage.