God's Awesome Trades

GodsWithin

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

2x Shiny EeveeDark EeveeMetallic Eevee what do u say :) 

wait 4 pokes for 6 of mine? I consider Shiny Ralts, Shiny Happiny and Shiny Snorunt all in the same level as Shiny Eevee, for Shiny Torchic and Shiny Horsea i can take a Dark and Metallic Eevee, what do you say? 

4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@GodsWithin umm let me think over it , sorry for the last reply i accidently re typed it and then double posted

@GodsWithin would u take any of these Shiny DratiniShadow MagikarpShiny%20Kangaskhan.gifShiny%20Nosepass.gif u r missing these and u only have 1 shadow magikarp ? 

Any of those for my Shiny Ralts/snorunt/happiness poke/unique starter? What do you think? no sorry

Edited by GodsWithin

11 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Any of those for my Shiny Ralts/snorunt/happiness poke/unique starter? What do you think? no sorry

this is what i meant , my offer for the 6 pokes i need :  2x Shiny EeveeDark EeveeMetallic EeveeShiny DratiniShiny%20Nosepass.gifShiny%20Kangaskhan.gifShadow Magikarp i was saying that u r missing these so i thought u would like to have these or its still a no ? 

10 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

this is what i meant , my offer for the 6 pokes i need :  2x Shiny EeveeDark EeveeMetallic EeveeShiny DratiniShiny%20Nosepass.gifShiny%20Kangaskhan.gifShadow Magikarp i was saying that u r missing these so i thought u would like to have these or its still a no ? 

Ohhh oops sorry I got super confused :D I really wanted Unique Eevees though like the shiny ones :) 

1 hour ago, Rei Ryuzaki said:

Any uniques that interests you in this thread for your unique legends?

Yes I found some, how about 5 Uniques of yours for 1 Normal Legend?

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

so its a no or yes ? i mean comeon man u r getting 4 unique eevees + some other good pokes 

it's a no bro sorry I know you are giving good pokes but I already have 15 of each unique eevee other than shiny and I really only need shiny :( I can give 1 Ralts per each Shiny Eevee though if you wanna make that trade?

59 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

it's a no bro sorry I know you are giving good pokes but I already have 15 of each unique eevee other than shiny and I really only need shiny :( I can give 1 Ralts per each Shiny Eevee though if you wanna make that trade?

its okay , well may we trade another time ;) 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, eurstin said:

Sure! Just list the leggies you want. Most are on my account (ign: eurstin) but some may be on my trades.

Sorry I found that are valuable enough for my pokes.

14 hours ago, Rei Ryuzaki said:

@GodsWithin What are the uniques that you liked?

9 hours ago, skyfame said:

Your Shadow GroudonShiny GroudonShiny GiratinaMetallic KyogreMystic Kyogrefor 5 non legends each?

NO. my rules clearly state that I am trading MY non legends for legends not the other way around.

9 hours ago, 123Aman-2 said:

Your Shadow GroudonShiny GroudonShiny GiratinaMetallic KyogreMystic Kyogre  for 10 non-legends each...

NO. my rules clearly state that I am trading MY non legends for legends not the other way around.

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Any unique legend for your Articuno?

Sure where can I choose one from?

6 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Sorry I found that are valuable enough for my pokes.

Sure where can I choose one from?

How many of the above pokes i asked can u offer for a Shiny Latias (Mega)?

On 10/6/2016 at 10:38 PM, GodsWithin said:

lol ur rules say the opposite

• Upvote 1