Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Universal Trade thread by : naruto1129

More leggies like shiny and shadow mewtwo etc etc r added and many pokes r still needed 

Rates have been revised and please read them, they r way better than before, thanks ;) 

And please i am highly negotiable so dont hesitate to make an offer :D   

Edited by seth1129400

4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

deal bro, whenever u come online, put it uft and i will offer :) thanks 

Its Uft on Mewtwo_Alffa. Btw i jst checked pokedex and realised there are 78 shiny and 37 shadow thats almost like double so i prefer if you add something with it.

2 hours ago, RaZoR said:

Its Uft on Mewtwo_Alffa. Btw i jst checked pokedex and realised there are 78 shiny and 37 shadow thats almost like double so i prefer if you add something with it.

its shiny bro, its more valuable right , shinies r prefered more but i like dark, mystics and shadows so thats why i want to make a trade for that shadow origin, , i also checked the OT is banned bro and it destroys the grace of the poke

10 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

its shiny bro, its more valuable right , shinies r prefered more but i like dark, mystics and shadows so thats why i want to make a trade for that shadow origin, , i also checked the OT is banned bro and it destroys the grace of the poke

then dont trade if it destroys grace and he right shiny is worth nothing

13 hours ago, DNMSFalcons said:

Metallic Rayquazaand Mystic Rayquaza (Mega) for my 

Shiny TorchicShiny PhantumpShiny StarlyShiny Pumpkaboo (Average)Metallic Vullaby 

and 

ArceusXerneas (Active)MewShadow Mew?

or 

Xerneas (Active)UxieShadow CobalionVirizionVirizion?

i am interested in those 5 unique non leggies and arceus but not in rest of the legends , do u want something else instead for the rayquazas and other high class leggies , u can also pm me if u want to make another offer :) 

Edited by seth1129400

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

i am interested in those 5 unique non leggies and arceus but not in rest of the legends , do u want something else instead for the rayquazas and other high class leggies , u can also pm me if u want to make another offer :) 

I only need those Rayquazas to complete the set..  I don't have anything you want besides those you said :( 

1 minute ago, swethabattu said:

Hey Seth,

I am in need of a normal zygarde.

I could find a few unique non leggies that you require after going through the list of yours;

I've found 10 of 'em which might interest you.

They are :

Dark SnoruntMetallic MisdreavusMetallic SeelMetallic PiplupMetallic FennekinMystic MurkrowMystic WurmpleShadow Mime Jr.Shadow Medititeand Shadow Numel

Thanks .

i can also trade a middle class unique legend for those :) 

1 minute ago, swethabattu said:

Hey Seth,

I am in need of a normal zygarde.

I could find a few unique non leggies that you require after going through the list of yours;

I've found 10 of 'em which might interest you.

Will try to find some other unique non leggies too.

Let me know how many would you like for a normal zygarde

They are :

Dark SnoruntMetallic MisdreavusMetallic SeelMetallic PiplupMetallic FennekinMystic MurkrowMystic WurmpleShadow Mime Jr.Shadow Medititeand Shadow Numel

Thanks .

On ‎09‎-‎02‎-‎2017 at 3:36 PM, seth1129400 said:

accepted thank u bro :D if u get more pokes, we can trade even more ;) thanks again

Hey ,

Just got 7 more pokes that were under your requirement list ;

Shiny CaterpieShadow SpoinkShadow MudkipShadow StarlyMetallic HoundourMetallic SnoruntMetallic Mareep

Will let you know when I get some of the others.

I would like to have a shiny lugia ... Let me know if you are ok with it ...

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, swethabattu said:

Hey ,

Just got 7 more pokes that were under your requirement list ;

Shiny CaterpieShadow SpoinkShadow MudkipShadow StarlyMetallic HoundourMetallic SnoruntMetallic Mareep

Will let you know when I get some of the others.

I would like to have a shiny lugia ... Let me know if you are ok with it ...

Thanks.

okay offer on the shiny lugia :) thanks again bro