Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Training Thread brought to u by : Demonstriker, hhh123

12 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Make offer on burmy sand 

Ign demonstriker

Offered. Thanks!

Just to be clear, I want 1.2 mill (My Sylveon already has ~300k)

Edited by eurstin

Hi, there Guys! How's it going?

Well, I just wanted to ask, what are your rates for Happiness Training?

Also, @seth1129400, I want my Happiness Pokes to be trained by you, only. :) [I kinda trust you more :$ ]

And @hhh123 You still owe me unique starters for the things I did for you. :)

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi, there Guys! How's it going?

Well, I just wanted to ask, what are your rates for Happiness Training?

Also, @seth1129400, I want my Happiness Pokes to be trained by you, only. :) [I kinda trust you more :$ ]

And @hhh123 You still owe me unique starters for the things I did for you. :)

Alright bro, but as u see our thread, view the currently taining section, we r pretty piled up atm, i will not be able to train ur pokes personally atm but i will do later on, i will inform u when i will be ready to train pokemon for u and also tell u the rates as currently we dont train for happiness :) thanks for ur trust in me and also my team is legit bro :D we appreciate ur visit to our thread , hhh123 is not training right now due to his papers and does not come online very often for now but will be redy to cope up with u in personal matters soon 

7 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@eurstin

bro ur  Shiny%20Sylveon.gifhas been trained to 1,216,000 exp, exact 900k was added to ur pokemon, its uft at : naruto1129, u may offer whenever u feel like, thanks for using our service and please come back for more deals :) 

Offered the two leggies. Thanks!

On 28/02/2017 at 0:58 AM, seth1129400 said:

Alright bro, but as u see our thread, view the currently taining section, we r pretty piled up atm, i will not be able to train ur pokes personally atm but i will do later on, i will inform u when i will be ready to train pokemon for u and also tell u the rates as currently we dont train for happiness :) thanks for ur trust in me and also my team is legit bro :D we appreciate ur visit to our thread , hhh123 is not training right now due to his papers and does not come online very often for now but will be redy to cope up with u in personal matters soon 

But then, Atleast make/reserve a training slot for me before any one else after me. :)

Ty.

5 hours ago, dropthat said:

My 10 unique legends (your pick)In my trade.

for training my 

Metallic CosmoemTo 4m?

we r not taking more orders until we fininsh the ones we r already working on, u will have to come back after a little while as the waiting list is also full :D sorry for inconvenience but ur visit is much appreciated ;) 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

@seth1129400 should i offer my Shadow Zangoose now?

not yet bro, we have still have much exp to train, in total 52 million exp is supposed to be trained by us and almost 10-11 million is trained so far, we have many orders atm, u know bro we r legit and it seriously takes a lot of time to train the pokes, i hope u understand, we will get to u as soon as possible , thank u for ur patience :) 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Hangman1122 said:

@seth1129400 @demonstriker and @hhh123 you guys train a lot and also i like yur thread, i will also want exp training from you guys as i see that you are training events and also good pokemon of people and also no one of you is banned and legit, good work and please keep this exp thread running, the game needs legit players :x

thanks dude

25 minutes ago, Hangman1122 said:

@seth1129400 @demonstriker and @hhh123 you guys train a lot and also i like yur thread, i will also want exp training from you guys as i see that you are training events and also good pokemon of people and also no one of you is banned and legit, good work and please keep this exp thread running, the game needs legit players :x

28 minutes ago, Hangman1122 said:

Thnx :)