Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Discord Ban

Question

5 answers to this question

I went ahead and unbanned him. For any mods that read this in the future, go back and unban people who you have banned unless they have done something truly bad, don't be biased about it - preferably around the 24 hours mark. Also, just to clarify, these forums are for any questions related to anything Pokemon Vortex.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Bloody genius. No, I don't know why I was banned. That's kind of the reason I'm asking. You're acting as if the person who banned me told me what I did wrong after banning me. In case you forgot no...That's not something that Pokémon Vortex does. Finally, forums aren't a good place? Would you like me to PM Patrick on discord or any other of the mods on discord and ask them over there? Oh wait you must share a server with em in order to communicate via PMs so I guess forums are MGM only other option. God Zeus...keep up

The Ask Questions sub-forum is actually for asking questions related to the game(stuff that you don't understand) not why you got banned be it in-game or chat. 

If you want to know the reason of you getting banned, contact a Mod here and they will surely help you out.

Also if you want to ask questions, search for topics such as yours so that you can find out what you might have done wrong.

Like you can see in the above example, Sports contacted him regarding the issue and probably also to solve the problem.

Edited by iZeus
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, iZeus said:

The Ask Questions sub-forum is actually for asking questions related to the game(stuff that you don't understand) not why you got banned be it in-game or chat. 

If you want to know the reason of you getting banned, contact a Mod here and they will surely help you out.

Also if you want to ask questions, search for topics such as yours so that you can find out what you might have done wrong.

Like you can see in the above example, Sports contacted him regarding the issue and probably also to solve the problem.

Actually no where does it state that the Ask Questions Sub Forum is for game only. It's for all questions seeking an answer. Technically I am looking for an answer...just not yours.

Furthermore, I doubt each case is always the same. It's not like "Omg my pichu no evolve what is happiness" where answers are the same no matter how many times you ask the question. 

Finally, the best way imo to reach a mod, since I can't talk to them on discord is by dropping a mention here. @sportsandmusic69 @TyheammaWhenever I try to approach a chat mod I get the vague reply, "I don't remember banning you, I'll have to find out who did." 

5 minutes ago, iZeus said:

You know exactly why you were banned in the first place and the ask questions sub-forums is never a good place to ask for amnesty.

Bloody genius. No, I don't know why I was banned. That's kind of the reason I'm asking. You're acting as if the person who banned me told me what I did wrong after banning me. In case you forgot no...That's not something that Pokémon Vortex does. Finally, forums aren't a good place? Would you like me to PM Patrick on discord or any other of the mods on discord and ask them over there? Oh wait you must share a server with em in order to communicate via PMs so I guess forums are MGM only other option. God Zeus...keep up

• Upvote 1