Pokémon Vortex
Seahawksnation

UPDATED Leveling and training for you guys!

Rules:

1. Just be appropriate is all I asked, and don't flake out on me with your offers. Or I will report you. 

2. Enjoy my thread.

Training Rates: (I will max train 2 million per user for a pokemon)

Normal legend: 250k

Metallic, Mystic, Dark, Shadow legend: 350k

Shiny legend: 500k

Normal events and DP: 1mil

Metallic, Mystic, Dark events and DP: 1.25mil

Shiny Events and DP: 1.5mil

Leveling up:

So for a pokemon I train of yours to 100 I want either a level 100 of my choice from you in the same category like (Mystic and Mystic) if you want to offer non 100's then I would like three. In the same category though. 

Edited by Seahawksnation

On 10/17/2017 at 1:23 PM, VITOL said:

my 

Mystic Elekid
Mystic Electrike
Mystic Helioptile

to lvl 100 for my

Shadow Metagross (Mega) lvl 100

Sounds good I put a pichu uft on gods_not_dead

Just so you know I accepted your offer in game. But currently on mobile and it will have to wait until I get home later! It should only take about a hour through a hour and a half once I get going and if my internet goes quick.

Edited by Tyheamma
Please don't double post.

12 hours ago, VITOL said:

tnx offer to ma Shadow Metagross (Mega) lvl 100 on VitolUniques pls 
4 pokes to lvl 100 for Shiny Charmander?

@VITOL I saw something about you trading a Shiny Charmander on another trade thread are you still up for the second deal?

@porymon whenever you’re ready there’s a Pokémon on gods_not_dead

Edited by Seahawksnation

On 10/18/2017 at 4:35 PM, Seahawksnation said:

@VITOL I saw something about you trading a Shiny Charmander on another trade thread are you still up for the second deal?

@porymon whenever you’re ready there’s a Pokémon on gods_not_dead

i just entered here bcos i saw u in the community thread, i think u edit and mention me and it didn't notice me

i had two shiny charmander so i deal with one, the other is with me alone in the darkness

8 minutes ago, Seahawksnation said:

I can! I put a poke uft on Gods_Not_Dead But this May take me a few days especially since it’s during the week...If it’s not compelted before the weekend it’ll be done for sure then.

that's cool buddy take the time you need to ive offered the shiny Eevee on pichu

On 10/24/2017 at 2:38 AM, KYNO said:

Are there any specific normal legendaries you are looking for? 

Check trades on IGN SuperKool for leggies(normal leggies) and let me know

I got a azelf, Darkrown, genesect, groudon, keldo, landorous, reshiram, Rotom, suicune, yveltal, zapdos, zekrom. 

@lrichards92 I don't know if you've been keeping track of the exp on the Shiny Eevee. But it almost has 1.2mil now. Should be done late tomorrow night or early the following morning... :) Thank you for your patience and not rushing me. 

Edited by Seahawksnation

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:21 PM, Seahawksnation said:

I got a azelf, Darkrown, genesect, groudon, keldo, landorous, reshiram, Rotom, suicune, yveltal, zapdos, zekrom. 

@lrichards92 I don't know if you've been keeping track of the exp on the Shiny Eevee. But it almost has 1.2mil now. Should be done late tomorrow night or early the following morning... :) Thank you for your patience and not rushing me. 

cheers buddy take your time I'm in no rush :D thanks again