Pokémon Vortex
Daenerys50

Sidequest Prizes.

Just a few ideas that you might want to consider @Patrick:D:

Sidequests are long and tiring even though they are fun to do. However some of the prize additions aren't truly worthwhile doing 100 or more battles for. I feel that Avatar's should be removed and left as potential daily log in prizes. Items such as Dive Balls, Dusk Balls & Moon Balls that can be bought from the Pokemart shouldn't be prizes from Sidequests. In terms of Mega Stones, the only Mega Stones that should be Sidequest prizes are Aerodactylite, Diancite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Mewtwonite Y & X (The rest should be removed from Sidequest prizes and be purchasable from the Pokemart). When completing the Sidequests to 100% I know that one of the prizes is Beast Balls and the other an Ice Stone, in regards to that I'd say maybe removing the Ice Stone as a prize, but when you complete all the Sidequests to 100% it unlocks the Ice Stone in the Pokemart where you can only buy one and it is at a high price like $1,000,000. When you restart the Sidequests then that would no longer be available just like you can no longer find the Alolan forms once you restart the Sidequests.   

This would make doing the Sidequests a lot more exciting and worthwhile.

Thank You :)

Edited by Daenerys50
Spelling error.
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Daenerys50 said:

Just a few ideas that you might want to consider @Patrick:D:

Sidequests are long and tiring even though they are fun to do. However some of the prize additions aren't truly worthwhile doing 100 or more battles for. I feel that Avatar's should be removed and left as potential daily log in prizes. Items such as Dive Balls, Dusk Balls & Moon Balls that can be bought from the Pokemart shouldn't be prizes from Sidequests. In terms of Mega Stones, the only Mega Stones that should be Sidequest prizes are Aerodactylite, Diancite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Mewtwonite Y & X (The rest should be removed from Sidequest prizes and be purchasable from the Pokemart). When completing the Sidequests to 100% I know that one of the prizes is Beast Balls and the other an Ice Stone, in regards to that I'd say maybe removing the Ice Stone as a prize, but when you complete all the Sidequests to 100% it unlocks the Ice Stone in the Pokemart where you can only by one and it is at a high price like $1,000,000. When you restart the Sidequests then that would no longer be available just like you can no longer find the Alolan forms once you restart the Sidequests.   

This would make doing the Sidequests a lot more exciting and worthwhile.

Thank You :)

totally agree,

I think many will agree too because it is very sad you seek so many battles and only win an avatar and often pokeballs * which can be bought in pokemart *.
In my view the sidequests prizes should at least be exclusive (something that can not be bought like pokeballs) or relevant as avatars. Something that can really add to the progress of the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 07/12/2017 at 11:50 AM, Super_GodVegeta said:

You guys are totally asking for V3 again... Why do you think Patrick even did what he did???

I was only talking about one part of the game which is Sidequests (so no we aren't asking for V3 again) and what I talked about provides something worthwhile doing so many battles for. If you know why Pat did that then do share it with us.

• Upvote 1

On 12/9/2017 at 8:36 AM, Daenerys50 said:

I was only talking about one part of the game which is Sidequests (so no we aren't asking for V3 again) and what I talked about provides something worthwhile doing so many battles for. If you know why Pat did that then do share it with us.

Bruhhh.... Isnt it obvious?? The rarity of stuff is maintained(thats what he said)... it has always been that way here.... just take examples of arceus electric and water forms or the deoxys forms... difficult tasks were given to obtain them because the creators wanted to maintain a proper balance in their counts... that way everyone would value it as precious... u get the point??? why the fossils are so rare??? why neutral xerneas is that valuable??? why mega evolution has attained legendary status now??? why catching ultra beasts by obtaining beast balls from the quests mean so much to them??? if there were all those items in pokemart.... even at a high price... u could just sell all u have like event_lords did and just buy out whatever u want...minting money is easy in vortex if u try hardcore battling too....1 mil for an ice stone after u work ur butt off in completing sidequests is just insane... its like paying half of what u just earned from them.... in my opinion THAT idea is tedious when compared to removing ice stones as prizes.... and this is totally not gonna help in maintaining their values... so pull ur sleeves, get to work and try to uphold ur pride boiii...

On 12/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, Super_GodVegeta said:

Bruhhh.... Isnt it obvious?? The rarity of stuff is maintained(thats what he said)... it has always been that way here.... just take examples of arceus electric and water forms or the deoxys forms... difficult tasks were given to obtain them because the creators wanted to maintain a proper balance in their counts... that way everyone would value it as precious... u get the point??? why the fossils are so rare??? why neutral xerneas is that valuable??? why mega evolution has attained legendary status now??? why catching ultra beasts by obtaining beast balls from the quests mean so much to them??? if there were all those items in pokemart.... even at a high price... u could just sell all u have like event_lords did and just buy out whatever u want...minting money is easy in vortex if u try hardcore battling too....1 mil for an ice stone after u work ur butt off in completing sidequests is just insane... its like paying half of what u just earned from them.... in my opinion THAT idea is tedious when compared to removing ice stones as prizes.... and this is totally not gonna help in maintaining their values... so pull ur sleeves, get to work and try to uphold ur pride boiii...

The rarity is not only not maintained, but ridiculously dropped (before was 100% fossils in kanto, now 6%...) https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Sidequests

Now there is no reason to burn A LOT of ur time in sidequests more than getting them finished for Alolan pokes, I don't think anybody are doing them except if they love to do it, if anyone wants a Kabuto he gonna buy in pokebay, not making Kanto's sidequest 30 times, the only reason because people is not complaining harder about this is because there are guys that spend their (nan) real money into Vortex and they sell them in pokebay their not needed items so there is no such big leak of prizes. Is there anyone that thinks that someone gonna make the sidequests again and again for get what they want with a 5% of possibility?

Edited by VITOL

On 12/12/2017 at 4:51 PM, Super_GodVegeta said:

Hmm I get what you are saying in terms of rarity however I don't think you read through the initial post properly and fully comprehend it. Because at no point in my post did I say make everything available in the pokemart. I mean I am not sure if you are even aware of how sidequests were prior to V4, because even then attaining a rare object like Latiosite/Latiasite or Red/Blue Orbs was difficult and you'd end up with Master Balls more often than the other. On top of that SQs aren't exactly easily done or done so quickly. So some of the prizes like Moon/Dusk/Dive Balls are lackluster to win after doing so many battles and even more so due to them being able to be bought from the Pokemart if anything the very least is that those should be removed from the pool of prizes and everything else remain the same and I'll be content.

I oddly noted all that I won during my recent (I won't mention the avatar's I won):

1. Pinsirite (Decent)

2. 25 Master Balls (Excellent)

3. 25 Master Balls (Excellent)

4. 25 Master Balls (Excellent)

5. 25 Moon Balls (Meh)

6. Root Fossil (Excellent)

7. 25 Dive Balls (Meh)

8. 25 Moon Balls (Meh)

9. 25 Master Balls (Excellent)

10. 25 Master Balls (Excellent)

11. Diancite (Excellent)

12. 10 Beast Balls (Excellent)

SQs are tiresome so prizes like Moon/Dive/Dusk balls are rather disappointing to get not only because you can purchase them from the Pokemart but because of the purpose they serve. However each to their own and I respect your opinion on the prizes. 

On 13/12/2017 at 10:24 PM, VITOL said:

The rarity is not only not maintained, but ridiculously dropped (before was 100% fossils in kanto, now 6%...) https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Sidequests

Now there is no reason to burn A LOT of ur time in sidequests more than getting them finished for Alolan pokes, I don't think anybody are doing them except if they love to do it, if anyone wants a Kabuto he gonna buy in pokebay, not making Kanto's sidequest 30 times, the only reason because people is not complaining harder about this is because there are guys that spend their (nan) real money into Vortex and they sell them in pokebay their not needed items so there is no such big leak of prizes. Is there anyone that thinks that someone gonna make the sidequests again and again for get what they want with a 5% of possibility?

Doing it over and over... U see that??? That's why their rarity was "ridiculously" dropped.... fossils in quests back then was like"meh another dumb omanyte fossil" whereas now it's like"woah it's my lucky day!!!!!".... If there were to be similar circumstances now,anyone would be like "hey look at that an another shiny aerodactyl I can get loads of stuff with that".... if u were to reset sidequests those many times and get loads of fossils out of it... Now that would ruin the fun in the game....and as to people who use real money... I too despise them but hey it's money and even Pokemon drop their jaws for em.... Their could be a cool time for buys now that could be implemented but I don't see as to why or how this system of prizes in sidequests should be lifted or even altered....

On 12/17/2017 at 12:33 PM, Super_GodVegeta said:

Doing it over and over... U see that??? That's why their rarity was "ridiculously" dropped.... fossils in quests back then was like"meh another dumb omanyte fossil" whereas now it's like"woah it's my lucky day!!!!!".... If there were to be similar circumstances now,anyone would be like "hey look at that an another shiny aerodactyl I can get loads of stuff with that".... if u were to reset sidequests those many times and get loads of fossils out of it... Now that would ruin the fun in the game....and as to people who use real money... I too despise them but hey it's money and even Pokemon drop their jaws for em.... Their could be a cool time for buys now that could be implemented but I don't see as to why or how this system of prizes in sidequests should be lifted or even altered....

good luck trying to get something worthy from sidequests once per year if you really will go for it

Edited by VITOL

I too think that doing 100 battles for something you can get for 5,000 on pokemart isn't very good. 3-5 battles can get you one ball of these. I think the length of sidequests is ok, but the prizes should be exclusive, like maybe just another mega stone instead of pokemart pokeballs. 

but I guess everyone has got a different view.