sidequest prizes

Neor

Question

the old sidequest prizes are now not available so what are the new prizes for sidequests this topic hasnt been edited on the wiki the old regions are as they are the number of battles to complete kanto region are 102 or something like that and the prizes are three fossils but now after v4 i completed the first region after170 battles and the prize i got was a dratini avatar and some pokedollars so what are the new sidequest prizes and no of battles to complete the regions?

5 answers to this question

To my knowledge the amount of battles per region have been updated.
The prizes per Region have not.
Possibly though there are certain items you can get in every region (such as a random avatar) and then there are some items you can only get from specific regions (such as Fossils). Those may still be the same as before.
That's my theory on it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

To my knowledge the amount of battles per region have been updated.
The prizes per Region have not.
Possibly though there are certain items you can get in every region (such as a random avatar) and then there are some items you can only get from specific regions (such as Fossils). Those may still be the same as before.
That's my theory on it.

You can receive avatars, money and mega stones, but the big prizes are mostly the same (Master balls, fossils, orbs etc)

2 hours ago, jumpdafukupp said:

Thats impossible, the prizes on wiki really doesnt the same.

i wouldn't realiance too much in wiki and most these times when things are not so clear, but if the price was between 1,5 and 10 beastballs with the same chance i should go to visit some shaolin monk to assimilate my luck

• Haha 1