Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

I'm doing a little training service for Primals and Hoenn/Sinnoh fossils that i don't have. 3.5M for Hoenn and 7M for Sinnoh. For Primals, tell me your rate. Contact me if you're interested :)

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu
1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

No

My device died as I was putting it UFT. I will do that now.

vortex ded 

1 hour ago, JaymzIsUS said:

yeah on the home page of the forum, it will be up and down for like 3 days they said for off and on maintance. be paitent young ones :)

The message on the home page of the forums says it HAS BEEN up and down for 3 days, not will be.

The message on the home page of the forums says it HAS BEEN up and down for 3 days, not will be.

true, it also says
" Expect the game to go up and down for maintenance until the issue is resolved. "
but yeah, so it could be less or more than that i suppose ^_^

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu

vortex here uft pls :)

2 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

I'm doing a little training service for Primals and Hoenn/Sinnoh fossils that i don't have. 3.5M for Hoenn and 7M for Sinnoh. For Primals, tell me your rate. Contact me if you're interested :)

I have a Shadow ShieldonPM me 

Also have Shadow Kyogre (Primal)so PM Me for that too!

1 hour ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

Trading heaps of uniques on kiwinugzfan plz take a look & message me if you are interested in anything :)

Do you have any level 100 uniques? Also I totally forgot to but I'll offer the earlier pokes for your normal ones! :P 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Do you have any level 100 uniques? Also I totally forgot to but I'll offer the earlier pokes for your normal ones! :P 

I don't think I have many lvl 100 uniques but i do know for sure I have 2 normal blastoise megas at lvl 100 if that interests you. The pokes are uft so feel free to offer whenever you are free ;)

1 hour ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

I don't think I have many lvl 100 uniques but i do know for sure I have 2 normal blastoise megas at lvl 100 if that interests you. The pokes are uft so feel free to offer whenever you are free ;)

Normal Blastoise mega does interest me! 1 Unique for it? Also I didnt realize that Aipom and Abra werent level 100! Furthermore I only have Shadow Horsea and not Metallic Beldum! If you want you can offer both normals on Shadow Horsea UFT on GodsTrading

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Normal Blastoise mega does interest me! 1 Unique for it? Also I didnt realize that Aipom and Abra werent level 100! Furthermore I only have Shadow Horsea and not Metallic Beldum! If you want you can offer both normals on Shadow Horsea UFT on GodsTrading

how about shiny surskit for the mega? I'll offer the 2 pokes for the horsea now!

14 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

How about 60-80m?

Buddy, with all the banning going on, I dont think I would want to trade for exp. do you have any proof for your innocence? Is the exp broken or unbroken? What's your IGN? Tell me in PM so I can check and let you know.