Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Hello guys, urgently, please help me with last rest stuff i need to complete the event till the new will begin.

I am looking for last one Metallic Zygarde (Cell) and last 17x Mystic Zygarde (Cell)

I am offering Metallic Zygarde (Core)Mystic Zygarde (Core)Shiny Zygarde (Core), unique legends, exp, etc. Please let me know.

6 minutes ago, ReSpEcT17 said:

Hello guys, urgently, please help me with last rest stuff i need to complete the event till the new will begin.

I am looking for last one Metallic Zygarde (Cell) and last 17x Mystic Zygarde (Cell)

I am offering Metallic Zygarde (Core)Mystic Zygarde (Core)Shiny Zygarde (Core), unique legends, exp, etc. Please let me know.

I have one  Mystic Zygarde (Cell) . I want a normal core. I can add in a shiny scatterbug and a dark azelf.

7 minutes ago, eurstin said:

I have one  Mystic Zygarde (Cell) . I want a normal core. I can add in a shiny scatterbug and a dark azelf.

I am sorry, normal core is high prize for this and i dont need any leggys or scatts now. I can give for it unique legend maybe.

Just now, ReSpEcT17 said:

I am sorry, normal core is high prize for this and i dont need any leggys or scatts now. I can give for it unique legend maybe.

What unique leggies do you want?

45 minutes ago, ReSpEcT17 said:

I dont need any unique legends because i already have all. I am offering you one or 2 for mystic cell.

I would like Shiny Latiasand Shiny Darkrown.

I need 2 normal cores!!! I will trade a shadow or dark core and a unique leggy of your choice.

49 minutes ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

Trading  Dark%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Latios.gifMetallic%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifMystic%20Shaymin.gifMystic%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif for 5 uniques each :)

I would like  Metallic%20Latios.gifMetallic%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif. What 20 uniques do you want? (I have alot of shinies)

Edited by eurstin

22 minutes ago, eurstin said:

I would like Shiny Latiasand Shiny Darkrown.

I need 2 normal cores!!! I will trade a shadow or dark core and a unique leggy of your choice.

I would like  Metallic%20Latios.gifMetallic%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif. What 20 uniques do you want? (I have alot of shinies)

I have already traded the latios & shaymin but i can give u the other 2 for Dark Abra, Dark mareep, dark scyther, metallic bulbasaur, metallic buneary, metallic chimchar, metallic deerling winter, metallic flabebe blue, metallic eevee, metallic marreep.

20 minutes ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

I have already traded the latios & shaymin but i can give u the other 2 for Dark Abra, Dark mareep, dark scyther, metallic bulbasaur, metallic buneary, metallic chimchar, metallic deerling winter, metallic flabebe blue, metallic eevee, metallic marreep.

I would prefer not to trade metallics. Are there any other uniques you want? The dark ones are fine.

18 hours ago, greatbunny said:

offer at greatbunny if you still want to trade

Can you put the cores up? I will trade my mystic cell and dark core for two normal cores

Edited by eurstin

9 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

they are up now

Offered on both :)

Do you have a Zygarde? I will offer a Shadow Zygarde (Core) for one

Edited by eurstin

38 minutes ago, eurstin said:

I would prefer not to trade metallics. Are there any other uniques you want? The dark ones are fine.

How about mystic bagon, mystic bulbasaur, mystic cubone, mystic murkrow, mystic petill, mystic squirtle & shadow abra.

3 hours ago, ReSpEcT17 said:

1 metallic + 4 mystic cells for shiny core?

6 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

1 metallic + 4 mystic cells for shiny core?

Till i write this post i was in need of 1 metallic and 17 mystic. But i had some deals, so actually i need last 12 mystic cells (only). And the other thing, i don t have shiny core for trade, only metallic and mystic. Are you interested in one of it for your 4 mystic cells ? :)

Edited by ReSpEcT17

3 hours ago, ReSpEcT17 said:

I can give you 1 metallic and 1 mystic cell.. I want a kyurem and a reshiram for it..

4 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

I can give you 1 metallic and 1 mystic cell.. I want a kyurem and a reshiram for it..

Sorry but i am trading stuff only which is Up for trade. And theese polemons i don t have uft.

Edited by ReSpEcT17

8 hours ago, ReSpEcT17 said:

Sorry but i am trading stuff only which is Up for trade. And theese polemons i don t have uft.

So like....do you have a trade thread? I mean like,you are one of the top trainers and obviously would have a lot of pokemon..so should I check your account or will you tell me the pokemon you have UFT?

Trading all forms of cells. Looking for legendaries.

7 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

So like....do you have a trade thread? I mean like,you are one of the top trainers and obviously would have a lot of pokemon..so should I check your account or will you tell me the pokemon you have UFT?

I don t have trade thread yet. Just simpl check my trades. Ign is same like here. Anyway, domt even need the stuff, got it already.

Just now, ReSpEcT17 said:

I don t have trade thread yet. Just simpl check my trades. Ign is same like here. Anyway, domt even need the stuff, got it already.

Okay.,then.u don't need the Zygarde cells? I have all 6 forms of them..