Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Just now, jesterv786 said:

You'll fuse lol 😂

I dont know what shall I call mixing them together,  pls can u tell me what should I call the below process :

The fusion of Solgaleoand necrozmato form Necrozma (Dusk Mane)is called --------------------------------------.

8 minutes ago, Hardieboi said:

I dont know what shall I call mixing them together,  pls can u tell me what should I call the below process :

The fusion of Solgaleoand necrozmato form Necrozma (Dusk Mane)is called --------------------------------------.

You can't fuse them

49 minutes ago, Hardieboi said:

I don't know why , treat all variants as equal.  And during the event , as I will fuse my necrozma with solgaleo I will have Necrozma (Dusk Mane)so its value will be higher as it is an event so no I won't trade my event ub with a normal ub or any special variant ub

Will necrozma be removed from the map? No.

You will get a necrozma at some point I will trade with you then. And let me tell you a shiny Pokémon is valued more because people like them! Something I am trying to explain you from the start, whether you believe it or not it's how it works. Just continue neglecting my fact but you will this is how the prices are set, you can see the prices of moltres galarian and zapdos galarian on pokebay, discord if you want. This is how everything is you can't change it, all you can do is agree to it.

1 hour ago, flyingfinn said:

firstly how much are these pokes worth in pds:

pikachu (jedi)pikachu (christmas)amaurazeraora

also would this be a fair deal:

mystic necrozma for pikachu (jedi)and pikachu (christmas)

any advice will be much appreciated, thx.

No purticular price for the poke you asking 

They're too old poke and most of them are owned by inactive accounts 

So finding one is a headache

And as for Amauraand Zeraora they're just expensive you can't get them with you mystic necrozma 

1 hour ago, jesterv786 said:

No purticular price for the poke you asking 

They're too old poke and most of them are owned by inactive accounts 

So finding one is a headache

And as for Amauraand Zeraora they're just expensive you can't get them with you mystic necrozma 

ok thx, somebody gave me Amaurafor my mystic necro tho