Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

I can offer a unique legend for the metallic cell and a normal legend for the normal cell.

Sure offer on legend_collector

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

I want Your Primals..Do You Want Exp For Them...??? Or What?

No Exp what I'm looking for is events, rare fossils and unique legends of value such as shiny Rayquaza , mew two etc

On 24/06/2016 at 11:27 AM, Scheryar Saqib said:

Trading Metallic Groudon (Primal),Shiny Groudon (Primal),Groudon (Primal),Kyogre (Primal),Aerodactyl,Dark Kabuto,Rampardos,Metallic Aerodactyl,Aerodactyl (Mega),Kabuto,Dark Latias (Mega),Latios (Mega),Shiny Latias (Mega),Mystic OmanyteMetallic Zygarde (Cell),Zygarde (Cell)x10 any offers?

I want Your Primals..Do You Want Exp For Them...??? Or What?

1 hour ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

No Exp what I'm looking for is events, rare fossils and unique legends of value such as shiny Rayquaza , mew two etc

Check Pm

7 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Mystic Togepi has 3 hearts and is UFT on GodsTrading

These are the 15 uniques I want!

Metallic Rotom(Counts as 5 uniques because its a legend)Shiny ClauncherShiny ElectrikeShiny SkittyMystic Eevee(It counts as 2 uniques per your rates) Shiny GastlyShiny Pichu (Notched)Shadow ShuppetShadow Charizard (Mega Y)Shadow Snorunt

Please offer them on the Mystic Togepi thanks :) 

offered thanks

Looking for this uniques

Spoiler

Dark Froakiex3, Dark Ralts(M), Dark Burmy (Sand)(F),Dark Psyduck,Dark Shellos (East),Dark Wingull,Dark Wooper,Shiny Carvanha,Shiny Honedge,Shiny Pumpkaboo (Small)x2,Shiny Gulpin,Shiny Ledyba,Shiny Shinx,Shiny Mareep,Shiny Medititex2,Shiny Mudkip,Shiny Remoraid,Shiny Sableye,Shiny Shellos (East),Shiny Shellos (West),Shiny Snorunt,Shiny Yamask

Offering uniques, legends or exp.

Edited by Alan Solis

1 hour ago, JaymzIsUS said:

I have a Shiny Carvanhapref not exp, but im not expecting anything crazy in return, just willing to help

Check my trades, ign is Malan. Pick any unique you want, or a normal legend :)

1 hour ago, Alan Solis said:

Check my trades, ign is Malan. Pick any unique you want, or a normal legend :)

what defines unique? noob when it comes to the lingo, cause that pikachu jedi is catching my eye but htat seems to rare to fall under this 

what defines unique? noob when it comes to the lingo, cause that pikachu jedi is catching my eye but htat seems to rare to fall under this 

Uniques are all the non-legends pokemons. But that jedi is an event, so it has high value.

KK, Makes sense thank you. i think i picked a good one lol. hope you enjoy

Accepted, Tks!

Looking to trade my Mystic Rayquaza that has 11,059,265 experience. I am looking for another legendary Pokemon with the same amount of experience, or a selection of legendaries whose overall EXP sums up to my Rayquaza's EXP. I will only accept level 100s.

I'll accept some non-legendaries (they must be uniques), but I'm mostly looking for legendaries.

I have a Shadow Keldeolevel 100

69,908 exp. so nothing crazy there. Just looking for something cool honestly, maybe 2 or 3 normal legis, or one unique, something like that not trying to rip anyone off or anything, feel free to pm and reply im sure we can come to something.

I have a Shadow Keldeolevel 100

69,908 exp. so nothing crazy there. Just looking for something cool honestly, maybe 2 or 3 normal legis, or one unique, something like that not trying to rip anyone off or anything, feel free to pm and reply im sure we can come to something.

hey man i can offer 1 of these unique leggies for the shadow keldeo :

Shadow Lugia Metallic SuicuneShadow Suicune

or i can offer 2 to 3 of the following normal leggies:

SuicuneRegiceGenesectDeoxysShaymin (Sky)ZapdosCobalionCresseliaTornadusXerneas (Active)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

hey man i can offer 1 of these unique leggies for the shadow keldeo :

Shadow Lugia Metallic SuicuneShadow Suicune

or i can offer 2 to 3 of the following normal leggies:

SuicuneRegiceGenesectDeoxysShaymin (Sky)ZapdosCobalionCresseliaTornadusXerneas (Active)

I'll take that lugia, looks rad af, ill put the keldeo UFT, account same as the username here, ty :)