Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Vivillon Trade Thread

i m trading 1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif and can also evolve them to the following unique vivillons of ur choice : jungle, elegant, garden, high plains , icy snow, sandstorm, modern, meadow, savanna, ocean, river , polar

i m looking for unique leggies which i m missing  :) my ign is naruto1129, pm me if anyone wants to trade

I'm currently seeking:

Vivillon (Garden)Vivillon (Monsoon)Vivillon (River)Vivillon (Tundra)

♂ & ♀               ♂ & ♀               ♂ & ♀              ♂ & ♀ 

I have access to:

Vivillon (Archipelago)Vivillon (Continental)Vivillon (High Plains)Vivillon (Icy Snow)Vivillon (Jungle)Vivillon (Marine)Vivillon (Modern)Vivillon (Ocean)Vivillon (Polar)Vivillon (Sandstorm)Vivillon (Savanna)Vivillon (Sun)

Want but not actively seeking:

Vivillon (Pokeball)Vivillon (Fancy)

♂ & ♀              ♂ & ♀ 

Edited by Mary Harvey

On 11/09/2016 at 21:49, Mary Harvey said:

I'm currently seeking:

Vivillon (Garden)Vivillon (Monsoon)Vivillon (River)Vivillon (Tundra)

♂ & ♀               ♂ & ♀               ♂ & ♀              ♂ & ♀ 

I have access to:

Vivillon (Archipelago)Vivillon (Continental)Vivillon (High Plains)Vivillon (Icy Snow)Vivillon (Jungle)Vivillon (Marine)Vivillon (Modern)Vivillon (Ocean)Vivillon (Polar)Vivillon (Sandstorm)Vivillon (Savanna)Vivillon (Sun)

Want but not actively seeking:

Vivillon (Pokeball)Vivillon (Fancy)

♂ & ♀              ♂ & ♀ 

I have Vivillon (Garden)

Offer Vivillon (Polar) or Vivillon (Savanna) and we make deal.

My in game name is: BrunoThunder

i m trading 1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif1x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif and can also evolve them to the following unique vivillons of ur choice : jungle, elegant, garden, high plains , icy snow, sandstorm, modern, meadow, savanna, ocean, river , polar, 

i m looking for unique leggies which i m missing  :) my ign is naruto1129, pm me if anyone wants to trade 

Good evening, I'm trying to collect all the Vivillon, very difficult . I search: Icy Snow Pattern, Moonson Pattern, Sandstorm Pattern and Ocean Pattern. I wish him no nicknames, with original name in italian, female and most importantly original . Then I also have a Vivillon Fancy pattern male but I would like female, someone there has it and who is not interested in sex and can exchange me? obviously original. They are good to me too scatterbug that evolve in those Vivillon. Thank you

PS Next month there is the distribution of Volcanion and I can get different codes, hopefully I can exchange them with those.

sorry for my english but I'm Italian

Bye

Sol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sol9 said:

Good evening, I'm trying to collect all the Vivillon, very difficult . I search: Icy Snow Pattern, Moonson Pattern, Sandstorm Pattern and Ocean Pattern. I wish him no nicknames, with original name in italian, female and most importantly original . Then I also have a Vivillon Fancy pattern male but I would like female, someone there has it and who is not interested in sex and can exchange me? obviously original. They are good to me too scatterbug that evolve in those Vivillon. Thank you

PS Next month there is the distribution of Volcanion and I can get different codes, hopefully I can exchange them with those.

sorry for my english but I'm Italian

Bye

Sol

Wot? I didn't even know that scatterbug genders made any difference

On 9/8/2016 at 8:59 PM, seth1129400 said:

i m trading 1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif and can also evolve them to the following unique vivillons of ur choice : jungle, elegant, garden, high plains , icy snow, sandstorm, modern, meadow, savanna, ocean, river , polar

Do you have a link to what unique leggies you need buddy? @seth1129400

Im looking for all unique forms of Scatterbugs. Offering from my trade thread.. 

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Do you have a link to what unique leggies you need buddy? @seth1129400

Im looking for all unique forms of Scatterbugs. Offering from my trade thread.. 

i dont have  a link or list , but tell me how do u rate ur unique leggies to my unique scatterbugs or i can evolve those unique scatts to unique vivs of ur choice from the list above i have to offer , then we can talk further in PM and moreover i have these available right now : 

1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif1x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif2-3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif:) 

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

i dont have  a link or list , but tell me how do u rate ur unique leggies to my unique scatterbugs or i can evolve those unique scatts to unique vivs of ur choice from the list above i have to offer , then we can talk further in PM and moreover i have these available right now : 

1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif1x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif2-3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif:) 

I could do 1 unique leggy for any 3?. Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwos & Rayquaza i consider to be a bit more valuable so for any of those i'd ask for any 4 unique scats?

On 15/09/2016 at 4:29 PM, seth1129400 said:

i m trading 1x Dark Scatterbug1xMetallic%20Scatterbug.gif1x Mystic%20Scatterbug.gif2x Shadow%20Scatterbug.gif3x Shiny%20Scatterbug.gif and can also evolve them to the following unique vivillons of ur choice : jungle, elegant, garden, high plains , icy snow, sandstorm, modern, meadow, savanna, ocean, river , polar, 

How many bugs for 1 unique legend.

1 hour ago, Sol9 said:

In October, in Europe , I live in Italy , will distributed in Game Stop codes to get the pokemon Volcanion , I can obtain them more of one

You may be thinking of the wrong game. Vortex doesn't have Game Stop cards. Can only get codes from giveaways.

Translation for you:

Si può pensare del gioco sbagliato . Vortex non ha le carte Game Stop . Può ottenere solo i codici da omaggi .