Pokémon Vortex
hawk43eye

zacian

I know where we can find zacian,

At night go to route(ruta) 24 at there u will find grass search in that grass which is located near to lemonade shop, There u can see many ppls searching, exact!! That is the place where u can find zacian i found a shadow zacian and 2 normal zacians there only u can also catch and Do You Know? If we find 1 zacian we have chance to get its avatar in our inventory for free of cost and i also got an avatar for free so i sold that avatar for 7m on auctions!! Then why are you waiting here? head towards route 24! and find u r zacian today!!

And if u need map of all routes then this this is the image for u r help.. download it!! For easy hunting 

Happy hunting may u get a shiny one

unknown-1-1.png

Edited by Rahman-2

On 9/9/2020 at 9:54 PM, Rahman-2 said:

At night go to route(ruta) 24 at there u will find grass search in that grass which is located near to lemonade shop, There u can see many ppls searching, exact!! That is the place where u can find zacian i found a shadow zacian and 2 normal zacians there only u can also catch and Do You Know? If we find 1 zacian we have chance to get its avatar in our inventory for free of cost and i also got an avatar for free so i sold that avatar for 7m on auctions!! Then why are you waiting here? head towards route 24! and find u r zacian today!!

And if u need map of all routes then this this is the image for u r help.. download it!! For easy hunting 

unknown-1-1.png

Thank you , I also caught shiny zacian

Edited by Pokemast-2704

On 9/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, Rahman-2 said:

unknown-1-1.png

I respect that you tell us in detail but am i that mach of a badluck guy that i spent 3 whole days and found nothing in that bush while @Pokemast-2704 found a shiny zacian.