Pokémon Vortex
TuneFist

Hide & Seek In Pokemon Vortex

If You Wanna Join On A Contest Please Give Me Your IGN And I Needed 50 Players To Join This Contest And I Will Be The Seeker And You Will Be Hiding And The Last Player Hiding Will Get A :

Mystic Xerneas (Active)GenesectGroudonMetallic DarkraiPalkia

The Second Last Player Hiding Will Get A ;

ShayminVirizionDelphoxDecidueyeCharizard (Mega X)

The Third Last Player Hiding Will Get A

VirizionCharmeleonYveltalVenusaur (Mega)Victini

So Find You Hiding Spot And Don't Leave If I Found You Your Out Of Being Hide & Seek And You Should Stay Where Your Hiding Spot Is If I Found 49 People I Will Send The Player The Message Of Winning This Competition And If I Only Found 48 That Mean's 2 Winners And If I Only Found 47 People That Mean's 3 Winners!

Next Time There Will Be Another Hide & Seek And These Are The Next Time Prize's !

Rayquaza (Mega)Diancie (Mega)Tapu leleTapu BuluTapu KokoTapu FiniLatios (Mega)latias (Mega)GroudonKyogre

And I Am Making The Most Last Prizes In Next Year Last Hide & Seek Contest And These Are The Prizes Of My Very Last Prizes On Next Year!

Shiny Xerneas (Active)Shiny KyuremShadow MewMewtwo (Evolution)Mewtwo (Mega X)Shiny Tapu KoKoShiny Tapu BuluShiny Tapu FiniShiny tapu LeleShadow Diancie (Mega)

So Be Ready For Many best Hiding Seeks!

Edited by TuneFist

2 hours ago, TuneFist said:

If You Wanna Join On A Contest Please Give Me Your IGN And I Needed 50 Players To Join This Contest And I Will Be The Seeker And You Will Be Hiding And The Last Player Hiding Will Get A :

Mystic Xerneas (Active)GenesectGroudonMetallic DarkraiPalkia

The Second Last Player Hiding Will Get A ;

ShayminVirizionDelphoxDecidueyeCharizard (Mega X)

The Third Last Player Hiding Will Get A

VirizionCharmeleonYveltalVenusaur (Mega)Victini

So Find You Hiding Spot And Don't Leave If I Found You Your Out Of Being Hide & Seek And You Should Stay Where Your Hiding Spot Is If I Found 49 People I Will Send The Player The Message Of Winning This Competition And If I Only Found 48 That Mean's 2 Winners And If I Only Found 47 People That Mean's 3 Winners!

Next Time There Will Be Another Hide & Seek And These Are The Next Time Prize's !

Rayquaza (Mega)Diancie (Mega)Tapu leleTapu BuluTapu KokoTapu FiniLatios (Mega)latias (Mega)GroudonKyogre

And I Am Making The Most Last Prizes In Next Year Last Hide & Seek Contest And These Are The Prizes Of My Very Last Prizes On Next Year!

Shiny Xerneas (Active)Shiny KyuremShadow MewMewtwo (Evolution)Mewtwo (Mega X)Shiny Tapu KoKoShiny Tapu BuluShiny Tapu FiniShiny tapu LeleShadow Diancie (Mega)

So Be Ready For Many best Hiding Seeks!

ign sanathandsaathvik

I Will Be Counting 50 Players To Join And The Time Of The Game Will Start At 4:00 In Philipine Time Just Search In Google Ok!

1.Cheah_1998

2.IWeimax0524

3.Chaitanya8

4.Captaincam1

5.Nik1234

6.babby246 

7.sanathandsaathvik

8.4567ash

9.rockruffboy123

10.Lillyzard

11.Lemon_Beats

I Change it to 20 because it will take long in 50 players so 20!

Edited by TuneFist

13 minutes ago, TuneFist said:

I Will Be Counting 50 Players To Join And The Time Of The Game Will Start At 4:00 In Philipine Time Just Search In Google Ok!

1.Cheah_1998

2.IWeimax0524

3.Chaitanya8

4.Captaincam1

5.Nik1234

6.babby246 

7.sanathandsaathvik

8.4567ash

Ohh boy that’s big but no problem let’s wait up 

7 hours ago, TuneFist said:

1.Cheah_1998

2.IWeimax0524

3.Chaitanya8

4.Captaincam1

5.Nik1234

6.babby246 

7.sanathandsaathvik

8.4567ash

I Change it to 20 because it will take long in 50 players so 20!

bruh Am or pm if pm it is 3:00 am where I live.

Rules:

No battling - If It's A Legendary That you Encounter Your Allowed To Battle Or Catch A Legendary Only While On The Contest

No Cheating In The Hide & Seek Contest

Not Allowing 2 Accounts In The Hide & Seek Contest

Can't Copy Someones Hiding Spot On Hide & Seek Contest

Don't Leave The Game While The Hide & Seek Contest Is Starting

If You Break The Rules Disqualified!