Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

THE LAST QUESTION OF THE DAY POST

Hey hey everyone! hope your all doing well! this will be the last question of the day post! So I figured it needs a prize for the winner! So please answer the questions below to get a chance at winning a Shiny Mega Lucario! Shiny lucario (mega)

These questions will have a 50-50 percent chance of them being correct because the bigger the prize the harder the question

1) Who was the first player that ever gave me a gift?   (Hint)  _ _ l i _ 0

2) What was the first clan I joined?  (Hint)   Pokemon Na_ _ _ _

3) What was my first Premium pokemon on my Captaincam1 account?  (Hint) Shadow  _ _ _ _ _ _ _

4) What is my first name? (Hint) Unsramble these letters    E D C A N M  

5) What was my starter pokemon? (Hint) A fire type (one of these two => CharmanderScorbunny

6) What was the first pokemon I trained to 3 happiness hearts? (Hint) Patricks favorite pokemon

7) When did I start this game? (hint) Look in the game

8 ) What pokeball do I use the most when im out in the map?  Master ball? Or Ultra Ball?

9) How many Pokemon do I have in the game? 100+200+61+600+300=

10) What is my favorite gigantamax? 

11) Who are my top 5 favorite pokemon trainers? You have to guess and if you get them all correct I will give you Mewtwo evolution! Mewtwo (evolution)

Now good luck and thanks everyone!

14 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey hey everyone! hope your all doing well! this will be the last question of the day post! So I figured it needs a prize for the winner! So please answer the questions below to get a chance at winning a Shiny Mega Lucario! Shiny lucario (mega)

These questions will have a 50-50 percent chance of them being correct because the bigger the prize the harder the question

3) What was my first Premium pokemon on my Captaincam1 account?  (Hint) Shadow  _ _ _ _ _ _ _

5) What was my starter pokemon? (Hint) A fire type (one of these two => CharmanderScorbunny

6) What was the first pokemon I trained to 3 happiness hearts? (Hint) Patricks favorite pokemon

8 ) What pokeball do I use the most when im out in the map?  Master ball? Or Ultra Ball?

11) Who are my top 5 favorite pokemon trainers? You have to guess and if you get them all correct I will give you Mewtwo evolution! Mewtwo (evolution)

I want to try this one (might I don't be correct)

1) Kalipo

2)Pokemon Nation

3) Shadow zeraora

4)Demacn

5) Charmander

6) Munchlax

7)August 04, 2020

8)Ultra ball

9)1261

10) Cinderace (gigantamax)

11) Ash

Korina(spelling may be wrong)

Gladion

Clemont

Bea

Edited by PokemasterSaku
Not sure

44 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

1. Kalipo. 2. Pokemon Nation. 3.Shadow Zeraora. 4.Admen. 5.Charmander. 6.Snorlax/Munchlax 7.August 4. 8. Ultra ball. 9.1261(it should be right because I’m the smartest in my class XD) 10. Gigantamax Charizard. 11.Ash,Gladion,Alain,Sawyer and Kiawe.

1)kalipo

2)pokemon nation

3)zeroara

4)admen

5) scorbunny

6)munchlax

7)august 4th

8 ultra ball

9)100+200+61+600+300=1261

10) pikachu

11)ash,clemont,,tobias,korrina

im probably wrong but i at least tried

Here are my revisiions

1)kalipo

2)pokemon nation

3)zeroara

4) camden

5) scorbunny

6)munchlax

7)august 4th

8 ultra ball

9)100+200+61+600+300=1261

10) pikachu

11)ash,korrina,brock,gladion

im probably wrong but i at least tried

9 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

man i am late! ok ok lets go i can do this

1 kalipo

2 pokemon nation

3 shadow zeraora

4 camden

5 charmander 

6 munchlax 

7 august 4th 2020

8 ultra ball

9 1261

10 pikachu