Pokémon Vortex
lezickh

My Pokemon Store (Temporarily Closed)

Just now, lezickh said:

Thats a lot, but sorry, I listed the pokemons that I only accept above just right under the donation list, thats why I did not put points on every single event pokemon because I don't need them all.

I only need a Shadow Origin or a Shadow Hoopa, I put value of 10 for both of those

Same answer as above, the only pokemons I accept are the ones listed 

After reconsidering, ok I will accept the Shadow Fancy, u can offer on the Dark Origin

u dont need shiny origin ? 

Just now, lezickh said:

No, because it is the most common Unique donation pokemon, and I already have it

alright i understand , u got any promo codes for a unique hoopa donation (  just asking as u had many codes in the past ) so if i could get a shadow origin i could trade u that for it ? 

45 minutes ago, lezickh said:

Thats a lot, but sorry, I listed the pokemons that I only accept above just right under the donation list, thats why I did not put points on every single event pokemon because I don't need them all.

I only need a Shadow Origin or a Shadow Hoopa, I put value of 10 for both of those

After reconsidering, ok I will accept the Shadow Fancy, u can offer on the Dark Origin

45 minutes ago, lezickh said:

OK bro

hi ! my shadow origin + all the electrics you need for your normal fairy and normal hoopa ? (my total becomes 16.5 as opposed to your 17 but my shadow electric has 500k exp  and i dont know what i can add for the remaining 0.5)

Also i am interested in your dark and shadow fairy but i dont know if you are willing to trade them 

Edited by surana57

38 minutes ago, surana57 said:

hi ! my shadow origin + all the electrics you need for your normal fairy and normal hoopa ? (my total becomes 16.5 as opposed to your 17 but my shadow electric has 500k exp  and i dont know what i can add for the remaining 0.5)

Also i am interested in your dark and shadow fairy but i dont know if you are willing to trade them 

pretty nice

Just now, lezickh said:

Awh ok 

10 hours ago, devvilkills said:

Check my offer

Accepted, I just got back from work, sorry for delay.

9 hours ago, porymon said:

How many points is an origin worth?

Saw you have one for trade.

It is back in stock again, it is worth 9, are you the one named tusharv on my in game messages? because that one keeps messaging me since yesterday if is not you then ur 2nd in line and I can only trade it to you if our negotiations fails

10 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

I'm currently needing your Arceus%20(Fairy).gif, I offer 8 points of the events that you accept for it. Message me

I am avoiding the use of messages so I can keep track of who offered first and nobody can cut in line. And now u are 1st in line for the Normal Arceus (Fairy). What are your offers for it?

Edited by lezickh

5 minutes ago, lezickh said:

Accepted, I just got back from work, sorry for delay.

It is back in stock again, it is worth 9

I am avoiding the use of messages so I can keep track of who offered first and nobody can cut in line. And now u are 1st in line for the Normal Arceus (Fairy). What are your offers for it?

Ok. I already sent you a message in the game, my ING is Z-Alchemist
But I changed the offer because you no longer need one of the pokémon that I had offered

My offer is for it is:  

Metallic%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif  Mystic%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif  Shadow%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif   and Mystic Rotom (Pokedex)   

9 hours ago, surana57 said:

I can only Trade the Normal Hoopa to you ur 1st in line for it , as for the Normal Fairy ur 2nd so I can only trade it to you if the negotiations with the 1st person fails

6 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

Arceus (Fairy) for 8 points? :)

Ur also still competing here? give the other people a chance too, sorry but ur 3rd on line  :P, try another one. 

5 hours ago, DannyV said:

Kyurem (Black)2.3 million exp and Shiny Chimchar6.4 mill i belive thays close to the 9 mill ur asking for ur Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)???

Yes it is close, even over the 9M cuz I value the Normal Kyurem at 1.5M , I will put it uft on IGN: Donation, tell your username here so I know which offer to accept 

1 hour ago, Redonkulous said:

Would you accept Shiny Arceus (Fairy)Shiny Arceus (Water)Shadow Missingno.Caterpie (Christmas)Togepi (Halloween)Dark Diglett (Christmas)Shadow Diglett (Christmas)Shiny Diglett (Christmas)for  Magearna (Original)?

After some reconsideration, YES, I will not put it uft , tell your username here and offer on IGN: DONATION

4 hours ago, spatel said:

dark pikachu Jedi And 11m exp make 8 points

I listed that the "Other Donations" is a separate list from Donation list. I also listed the only pokemons I accept for donations, so I can't accept ur offer 

2 hours ago, the-pokemon said:

Your Dark origin for my Shiny electric (1.5), Metallic, mystic and shadow electric (3.75), Shadow water (2.25) and Shiny water (2.5) = 10 ?

Even thou ur 2nd in line for Dark Origin it is fine I will accept because I still have another Dark one, Offer it on the Ign: Donation , tell me your username here so I won't accidentally accept another person's offer

Just now, lezickh said:

Even thou ur 2nd in line for Dark Origin it is fine I will accept because I still have another Dark one, Offer it on the Ign: Donation , tell me your username here so I won't accidentally accept another person's offer

Could you please check my edited offer for the Shiny%20Magearna%20(Original).gif
I'll offer you from IGN: the-pokemon.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

Ok. I already sent you a message in the game, my ING is Z-Alchemist
But I changed the offer because you no longer need one of the pokémon that I had offered

My offer is for it is:  

Metallic%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif  Mystic%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif  Shadow%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif   and Mystic Rotom (Pokedex)   

It is now up for trade on IGN: lezickh  

Could you please check my edited offer for the Shiny%20Magearna%20(Original).gif
I'll offer you from IGN: the-pokemon.

Thanks.

Offer it on ign: Donation 

Edited by lezickh