Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

kanto tournament

so here's a challenge me and my friend @iweimax0524 are hosting a tournament in pokemon showdown to enter you must have completed all the kanto gyms

the tournament will have 16 player competing against each other the prize is ??? who knows a event pokemon could it be necrozma who knows more information about this will be told tomorrow

to enter you must tell your showdown ign and vortex as well as a screenshot that you have completed the kanto gyms

7 minutes ago, Ejsky said:

and i beat all the gyms

ok I will cheak ure profile and try to keep everything in one post to keep stuff from over flooding

here is ure badges https://screenshoteasy.com/detail/0wev2oas7i

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html to take screen shot fro the furture

Edited by iweimax0524

1 minute ago, nfl0 said:

an idea @red_wolf_ @iweimax0524  if the tournament takes place in pokemon showdown you are not allowed to use legendarys to keep it fair to players like me that try to win without legendarys

oh and about that legends will be allowed becasue it will be radonized.

the format will be a gen 1 random battle. 

if u do not know how to play showdown go on youtube.

@red_wolf_ enterting?

4 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

so here's a challenge me and my friend @iweimax0524 are hosting a tournament in pokemon showdown to enter you must have completed all the kanto gyms

the tournament will have 16 player competing against each other the prize is ??? who knows a event pokemon could it be necrozma who knows more information about this will be told tomorrow

to enter you must tell your showdown ign and vortex as well as a screenshot that you have completed the kanto gyms

ign sanathandsaathvik

showdown id eternalmax

Edited by sanathandsaathvik