Pokémon Vortex
rms701

Guess that Pokemon! Giveaway

Hello everybody! I am hosting a Pokemon Guess it contest. The rules are simple. You just have to watch the Youtube video posted every day, which contains 5 clues. The channel's name is BlitzBreak Studios. You will have to give your IGN and your answer. Everybody who gets a correct answer will get spinned on the spinner. Then, If you're the lucky person who wins, you're going to get a legendary. You can get an event pokemon, but it will cost you from 1mil to 3mil based on the Pokemon. You only have the day that the video is posted to answer. If you answer the Monday question on Wednesday, it is not going to count. These Pokemon were chosen randomly.

Here is the video link for Wednesday, February 17, 2021.

The contest will start tomorrow for those who are reading on Feb 16.

Good Luck.

13 minutes ago, rms701 said:

Hello everybody! I am hosting a Pokemon Guess it contest. The rules are simple. You just have to watch the Youtube video posted every day, which contains 5 clues. The channel's name is BlitzBreak Studios. You will have to give your IGN and your answer. Everybody who gets a correct answer will get spinned on the spinner. Then, If you're the lucky person who wins, you're going to get a legendary. You can get an event pokemon, but it will cost you from 1mil to 3mil based on the Pokemon. You only have the day that the video is posted to answer. If you answer the Monday question on Wednesday, it is not going to count. These Pokemon were chosen randomly.

Good Luck.

Answer: Hoppip

IGN: Alpha37

3 hours ago, rms701 said:

Good Luck.

Hoppip is the poke HoppipIGN-V7xyz

Congratulations! to Foodviro!

You have won! 

Your Prize is a Zekrom!

It is in trade on my account SemiHorizon.

Great Job!

If you would like an event pokemon, please message me at rms701 with the event pokemon you want. BUT REMEBER, it will cost you from 1 million to 3 million pokedollars based on the pokemon.

Edited by rms701

Today's episode! Wednesday 2/17.2

Reveal of yesterday's answer too!

Video Link: 

Good Luck!

Edited by rms701

You may choose from one of those and then message me with your choice. Then I will message you back saying which pokemon that you chose is in which of my account's trade. For example, if you choose Entei, and I have 2 of them in my Oof account, then I will message you saying the Entei is in trade on my Oof account.

1 minute ago, rms701 said:

You may choose from one of those and then message me with your choice. Then I will message you back saying which pokemon that you chose is in which of my account's trade. For example, if you choose Entei, and I have 2 of them in my Oof account, then I will message you saying the Entei is in trade on my Oof account.

I chose suicune