Pokémon Vortex
SofiX

More questions

Question

Hello! I am sorry if you consider this spamming, I just have a lot of questions.

1. Why are the Rotom forms premium pokes? I always thought that premiums are the pokemon you can buy in the Vortex store.

2. Let's say that someone just got (for free) a billion exp poke. Would he be in the "Seasonal best" or the "Global best" trainers?

3. Is there another way to find an estimate value of pokes without Discord?

4. Who is Blue? (By my thoughts, he is a player on Pokemon Vortex. However, I cannot find his acc anywhere, and his forums are not active for a long time.)

3 answers to this question

Answers to 

1. ROTOM AND ITS FORMS SIMPLY ARE EVENTS AND CERTAINLY NOT THE ONES WHICH U BUY USING MONEY . THEY R EVENTS AND NOT PREMIUMS.

2.THERE IS ONE WAY THAT WILL FIND THE AVERAGE PRICE OF A POKE , THAT IS TO GO TO POKEBAY , SEARCH THE POKEMON U WANT TO SELL AND THEN JUST SEE ALL THE PRICES . UPON SEEING ALL THE PRICES CALCULATE THE AVERAGE PRICE THAT IS (I THINK U KNOW). 

3. BLUE ISN'T A PLAYER ON VORTEX BUT HE IS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN POKEMON MANGA COMICS. IN THE ANIME GARY OAK REPRESENTS BLUE (IT'S SAID SO) AND ASH IS ACTUALLY RED (AGAIN AS ITS SAID SO)ANYONE CAN KEEP AN ACCOUNT ON HIS USERNAME SO HE IS NO SPECIALITY OR CELEBI (I MEANT CELEBRITY)

sorry everything was capslocked as my system hanged

1 hour ago, SofiX said:

Hello! I am sorry if you consider this spamming, I just have a lot of questions.

1. Why are the Rotom forms premium pokes? I always thought that premiums are the pokemon you can buy in the Vortex store.

2. Let's say that someone just got (for free) a billion exp poke. Would he be in the "Seasonal best" or the "Global best" trainers?

3. Is there another way to find an estimate value of pokes without Discord?

4. Who is Blue? (By my thoughts, he is a player on Pokemon Vortex. However, I cannot find his acc anywhere, and his forums are not active for a long time.)

1. Thy are event pokes which u usually cant find in the wild, you can get them by pokebay or from discord quiz or from trades 

2. Maybe he will become seasonal best player cuz it all matters on exp and points of pokemons

3. Maybe there will be or else you can ask ppl who know about prices and are not cheating you by telling low prices of premium pokes

4. IDK but I didnt understood you last ques if you wre asking bout premium acc then they are acc which recieve 10x mystery boxes every month and the players have to pay 20 real dollars per month to maintain their acc