Pokémon Vortex
facee

Master balls

Question

Hello!

Recently started playing the game again, it was possible to buy master balls in the previous version of pokemon vortex in the pokemart (If I remember correctly) and I noticed that they are no longer available there.
I already found out that they're available trough pokebay now, is it however possible to get them any other way? maybe trough sidequests and if so, how regularly do you encounter them?

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, facee said:

Hello!

Recently started playing the game again, it was possible to buy master balls in the previous version of pokemon vortex in the pokemart (If I remember correctly) and I noticed that they are no longer available there.
I already found out that they're available trough pokebay now, is it however possible to get them any other way? maybe trough sidequests and if so, how regularly do you encounter them?

Thank you!

you can get them from pokebay and sidequest

On 3/2/2021 at 1:45 AM, facee said:

Hello!

Thank you!

Yes, they were available before but not now. They are shifted as sidequests prizes. Refer to this for the rates of their encounter and their regions: 

https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Sidequests