Pokémon Vortex
rayanthelegend

Exclusive Auctions

HI !This is a suggestion on exclusive auctions .It is that i am not able to win any Exclusive auctions because of the auction ending time. Even if I bid there is always a chance for someone to outbid me .when the auction ends it will about the time to sleep in my country,and people in other countries could also could be facing this issue.

So please help!

47 minutes ago, rayanthelegend said:

HI !This is a suggestion on exclusive auctions .It is that i am not able to win any Exclusive auctions because of the auction ending time. Even if I bid there is always a chance for someone to outbid me .when the auction ends it will about the time to sleep in my country,and people in other countries could also could be facing this issue.

So please help!

ya, i made a post like this as well, it didnt seem to do anything

• Developer
1 minute ago, foodviro2.0 said:

What its true

Ive done 5 of those things and not was even acknowledged 

Maybe your ideas were bad.

Maybe they're in line to be added.

Maybe they're currently under discussion.

To assume we just ignore it is absurd and frankly insulting. Get over yourself.

I personally read every single suggestion which is how I even seen your ridiculous response. No, not everything makes it to the game and some do but with alterations.

Just now, Patrick said:

Maybe your ideas were bad.

Maybe they're in line to be added.

Maybe they're currently under discussion.

To assume we just ignore it is absurd and frankly insulting. Get over yourself.

I personally read every single suggestion which is how I even seen your ridiculous response. No, not everything makes it to the game and some do but with alterations.

but seriously how would I know im not a mod if thats true im gonna make a new post of an idea I have

4 hours ago, rayanthelegend said:

So please help!

It’s kinda frustrating ye lol but it’s ok

• Developer
1 minute ago, foodviro2.0 said:

but seriously how would I know im not a mod if thats true im gonna make a new post of an idea I have

Exactly, you don't know, so why assume?

And don't bother - "I'll just ignore it".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Don't bother - "I'll just ignore it".

ok that was a pretty good roast but dont think thats gonna stop me

And I know you hate me but at least give my ideas a chance 

Edited by foodviro2.0
typo

I'm sorry, @foodviro2.0, but @Patrick sir is right. They would be looking into the situation like that. But it is very rude to assume things when you don't know what they are doing. But, there really would be nothing to do about that. If the auction was changed to end at a different time per time zone, Vortex would give away 24 of those auctions. @Patrick sir is right in this situation. 

Edited by rms701
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
Just now, HyperPanther said:

I’m pretty sure there should be like an auction for each country so they can win a bid fairly and not just cos of people with different timezones

That's not the solution here.

The solution is sporadic start/end times to exclusive auctions. Which, contrary to unpopular belief of foodviro, has already been discussed and, while not a priority, will likely happen.

5 minutes ago, Patrick said:

That's not the solution here.

The solution is sporadic start/end times to exclusive auctions. Which, contrary to unpopular belief of foodviro, has already been discussed and, while not a priority, will likely happen.

Ah yes it’s exclusive meaning it will end at a certain time considering there is a really rare item/poke being sold. rayanthelegand needed to think this through before posting so u might as well take this post down

Edited by HyperPanther
  • Haha 1