Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

POKÉPRIZE DRAW!

23 hours ago, Tritre said:

But I actually think this is illegal again lol

2 times used. Please refrain.

22 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

Isa illegal

You said this 3 times in this lottery. Please refrain from using the word "illegal" , since he is not using real-money deals.

22 hours ago, AyakaMoonlight said:

What it's this a lottery 

Yes, it is.

23 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

Does patrick even allow this

Khajari hosted a lottery a day before this, but nobody bought it because of the bad prizes. I am not sure, but there are no rules that do not allow this.

11 minutes ago, SofiX said:

You said this 3 times in this lottery. Please refrain from using the word "illegal" , since he is not using real-money deals.

Yes, it is.

Khajari hosted a lottery a day before this, but nobody bought it because of the bad prizes. I am not sure, but there are no rules that do not allow this.

Actually it is illegal lol

13 minutes ago, SofiX said:

Yes, it is.

Sorry but your points do not stand

1 hour ago, SofiX said:

Yes, it is.

Its not allowed to ask for money when you are hosting a "giveaway"

AGH! Okay! I give up. I’m tryna find a way to make money in a way that doesn’t break the bank. I’m not tryna scam anyone, but I understand that the rules around this are kinda difficult. Sorry to everyone who tried to participate. If I’ve got a rare/common poke in my box you need, I’ll give it to you. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just don’t have the time for a major money grind. I give away some stuff, but then building the money back up again is really difficult.

Sorry to any mods that are looking at this forum and realising most of it was a tight debate.

11 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

AGH! Okay! I give up. I’m tryna find a way to make money in a way that doesn’t break the bank. I’m not tryna scam anyone, but I understand that the rules around this are kinda difficult. Sorry to everyone who tried to participate. If I’ve got a rare/common poke in my box you need, I’ll give it to you. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just don’t have the time for a major money grind. I give away some stuff, but then building the money back up again is really difficult.

Sorry to any mods that are looking at this forum and realising most of it was a tight debate.

you'll give me a RARE/LEGENDARY POKE FOR FREE?