Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

random pokemon giveaway

17 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

Thanks for the giveaway 

17 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

I hope I win and could i also join?

IGN- Blood7411

And thnx for giveaway :D 

14 hours ago, Pokomaster29 said:

And this is to the people who are being impatient pls be a patient person 15 days in not a too much time . And maybe you will get a price .and will be thankful to redwolf and me !!

ya they are just impatient and good luck every one

7 hours ago, Pokomaster29 said:

You are totally impatient . And being impatient is totally bad and loss of yours . Maybe be after sometime people will start ignoring you

now dont start the fight over again. shiny cinderace

7 hours ago, Pokomaster29 said:

You are totally impatient . And being impatient is totally bad and loss of yours . Maybe be after sometime people will start ignoring you

oh please don't tell her as impatient, i was just joking about it before. Please don't make her sad.

Ign Tazzer

Wow thank goodness i made it in time.

@Everyone Come on don't be like that to @eeveecuteness give her some space she didn't meant to show impatience she just meant to say that it's a long period (In a Good way) So that many people who didn't even know what dps are and those player who didn't even thought of having a dp can have a dp (I am also from one of those player who never thought of having a dp).

It's just my point of view.

Thanks for the giveaway @red_wolf_

Regards

Tazzer (Zacian Master and Collector)

Zacian (Crowned)(Summoned for the Protection of @eeveecuteness 😄)

3 minutes ago, tazzer said:

Ign Tazzer

Wow thank goodness i made it in time.

@Everyone Come on don't be like that to @eeveecuteness give her some space she didn't meant to show impatience she just meant to say that it's a long period (In a Good way) So that many people who didn't even know what dps are and those player who didn't even thought of having a dp can have a dp (I am also from one of those player who never thought of having a dp).

It's just my point of view.

Thanks for the giveaway @red_wolf_

Regards

Tazzer (Zacian Master and Collector)

Zacian (Crowned)(Summoned for the Protection of @eeveecuteness 😄)

Do you have shiny zacian 

@Dqrk leave zacian tell me about my 2 morpeko Hangry you took from me in return of a Dark Greninja (Ash) but i never got any Greninja (Ash) from you and you never replied to any of my messages. And generous of me that i haven't reported you yet even it had been almost three months