Pokémon Vortex
Ruby123654

Sidequest Team

Dark,shiny,mettalic Bronzong,Magneton atleast 3 paralyzing electric moves,fairy pokemon Zacian just some fairy type moves dark and shadow variants,Dark victini,Dark or mystic eternatus,Normal or Dark necrozma

the last two pokemon I mentioned are the ones that are going to finish off the rest of the pokemon since there OHKO the necrozma in a dark variant does 500 damage idk about the eternatus though but its enternabeam move does a lot of damage

zacian I would have on the team bcz it might get updated to its other form which fairy and steel which will will be very helpful on sidequests

manegton I would have because it paralyze and set up your attackers or strongest pokemon to one hit the sidequests teams and bronzong is just there because its a steel type

I used only my dark necrozoma and dark eternatus. Both have a 160 power attack so they one shot every pokemon (including shiny and metallic) regardless of type effectiveness (other than dark or fairy) that time I might have to use my kyogre. I used only 2 pokemon to defeat most sidequests (most of the time just my necrozoma) 

So if you have any DARK pokemon which has a 160 power attack (go to the move learner to check if that pokemon can get such an attack) use that in the first position in your squad. 

Edited by x_Itachi_x

1 hour ago, x_Itachi_x said:

I used only my dark necrozoma and dark eternatus. Both have a 160 power attack so they one shot every pokemon (including shiny and metallic) regardless of type effectiveness (other than dark or fairy) that time I might have to use my kyogre. I used only 2 pokemon to defeat most sidequests (most of the time just my necrozoma) 

So if you have any DARK pokemon which has a 160 power attack (go to the move learner to check if that pokemon can get such an attack) use that in the first position in your squad. 

10 minutes ago, kingkong2580 said:

My team for sidequest is 

shiny marowak (alolan)eternatusnecrozmazeraoramagearnaguzzlord

27 minutes ago, Glazio said:

This is my team in side quests

1567006.jpg

Thx guys