Pokémon Vortex
ferradorandre

Experience Training Center (Update)

13 hours ago, hhh123 said:

Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif    Shadow Litten      Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet        for 50 mil dude on my         shiny mega rayquaza?                                                                                     

You offering this and the 20 unique legends for 50m right?

Just now, ferradorandre said:

@hhh123 it's okay yeah! Like i said before, nothing over 50m for a single job. Offer on the unonw uft.

And i can't give a exact date, expect in 60 days because of the other jobs

okay then its settled im offering u , take care of my ray

16 hours ago, ferradorandre said:

@hhh123 if you add that, according to the rates it will add 17,5M. But i'm not taking jobs Over 50M, so if you add only the unique legends i'll do it for 50M

@eurstin mate i don't know the situation of the alolan starters, if they gonna Stay rare or not. I can do 4M for that right now

Thanks for the rate. That being said, could you train my pokemon to 5 mill for the starter and two unique leggies? 

Edited by eurstin

The How much exp for my zygarde cell or partial

if you are going to do 7/8mill can you train 2 of them and equally split the exp between the 2 if so Mega raquaza and primal groudon for the training and you can have the zygarde cell or partial pick right now the zygarde cell is only level 8

original move pool thx reply A.S.A.P

16 minutes ago, ferradorandre said:

@Linley hey mate, 2 more days and your rotom will be ready! Now the rates for that:

Kyurem (Black) 2M Dark Kyurem (White) 6M Mystic Arceus (Electric)8M Mystic Caterpie (Christmas)6,5M Shadow Rotom (Halloween)7M Shiny Pikachu (Christmas)2,5M

15 minutes ago, ferradorandre said:

@corgilover and @carrliam761 your pokes are uft and the trades are back on, please offer your payment

Try not to Double Post next time, ty :) 

@Uncle_Psychic @sportsandmusic69

Just now, ferradorandre said:

@WhiteWash i don't change deals already made. We agree on that value, i can do 6m for the pokeballs if they are normal

@Linley i can add that exp, but your poke will go to the bottom of the Waiting list like it's said on the rules

@corgilover not working for just uniques right now, i can do 5m for the legends

one is shiny one is dark one is shadow