Pokémon Vortex

CHEATSTER NEW TRADE THREAD

Hi guys,welcome to my Trade thread.My rules are simple

1)All global and Forums rules apply.

2) No abusive languages .

3)Dont beg for my pokes they are not for free.

4) I trade for only equal value rarity .

My unique non-leg

Mystic%20Chikorita.gifShadow%20Pidgey.gifShadow%20Vivillon%20(Sun).gifShiny%20Blaziken%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Metagross%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Togepi.giftrading all of them for 4 unique leg

My normal non leg

Vivillon%20(Elegant).gifTurtwig.gifTauros.gifTotodile.gifStoutland.gifSteelix.gifStantler.gifSalamence%20(Mega).gifScyther.gifSentret.gifRhyperior.gifBayleef.gifCharizard.gifCharizard%20(Mega%20X).gifGolem.gifGardevoir%20(Mega).gifGolurk.gifHaunter.gifHeracross.gifHoundoom%20(Mega).gif...... and more are there see IGN =GISNU....trading all of them for 3 unique leg.....

My unique leg..,

Dark%20Dialga.gifDark%20Cresselia.gifDark%20Jirachi.gifDark%20Kyurem.gifDark%20Mewtwo.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Cobalion.gifMetallic%20Dialga.gifMetallic%20Groudon.gifMetallic%20Terrakion.gifMystic%20Groudon.gifShadow%20Articuno.gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Azelf.gifShiny%20Celebi.gifShiny%20Cobalion.gifShiny%20Ho-oh.gifShiny%20Jirachi.gifShiny%20Kyurem.gifShiny%20Mew.gifShiny%20Regigigas.gifShiny%20Rotom.gifShiny%20Mewtwo.gifShiny%20Suicune.gifShiny%20Terrakion.gifShiny%20Keldeo.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Keldeo.gif trading them for other unique leg i dont have

MY NORMAL+UNIQUE EVENT COMBO

Cosmog.gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMystic%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifPikachu%20(Jedi).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShiny%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifSolgaleo.gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifShiny%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifMetallic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif... trading them for other event and unique one

My DP

Shiny%20Magearna%20(Original).gif(only for other dp i want)

Edited by BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT

3 hours ago, waybig said:

I have Zekromshiny.I need shiny legs

ok choose any one shiny leg for your shiny zekrom

On 31/05/2017 at 1:04 AM, godlybob said:

No sorry 

ok give Shadow%20Mew.gif+Shiny%20Thundurus.gifonly

On 29/05/2017 at 2:07 PM, waybig said:

Shiny Kyurem

Edited by Tyheamma
Double posting.

On 31/05/2017 at 1:38 PM, KYNO said:

Shiny Regirock for Shiny Ho-ohor  Shiny Kyurem ?

ur regirock is shiny

On 31/05/2017 at 0:57 PM, waybig said:

Shiny Ho-oh then?Or Shiny Cobalion??

Edited by Tyheamma
Triple posting.

20 hours ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

ur regirock is shiny

i know my regirock is shiny

i am asking that will you trade my shiny regirock for your shiny ho-oh or shiny mewtwo ?

On 01/06/2017 at 6:19 AM, porymon said:

Shiny%20Magearna%20(Original).gif for my Kyogre%20(Primal).gifand Mewtwo%20(Armor).gif?

your mew two is dark if its normal then no i only want other unique dp for unique dp

On 01/06/2017 at 0:59 PM, KYNO said:

i know my regirock is shiny

i am asking that will you trade my shiny regirock for your shiny ho-oh or shiny mewtwo ?

On 31/05/2017 at 0:57 PM, waybig said:

Shiny Ho-oh then?Or Shiny Cobalion??

10 hours ago, waybig said:

Hm....OK! Also,shadow white and metallic black for mystic santapie??

no mystic santapoe and i got shiny zekrom so i need any other shiny poke

updated thread with new events new unique leg

14 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

@Uncle_Psychic tripple and double posts of  "blastoise rocks the heat" needs to be fixed 

@BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT bro please read the forum rules, this might be considered in spamming :S

Tyheamma has fixed, don't worry. ;) In future @seth1129400 please just report the offense instead of posting. Or, if you want to be helpful, why not PM the person double posting?

@seth1129400 and @Tyheamma just see other thread they double post when they updated with new poke their thread thread so why  i cant do

sorry double posted again

Just because someone else does it, doesn't mean that you can. You are well aware the rules say no double posting and other threads are being cleaned up as fast as I can manage. Some have been that way for weeks. I've deleted most of the off-topic posts here, so your trade thread is 'less ruined'. Now please stop replying / arguing regarding this issue and just carry on with your trades whilst following the rules.