Pokémon Vortex
VITOL

Vortex in mobile

Question

Which browser do u use in mobile? I use chrome in Android and is terrible because a wild white label appears that overlaps 90% of the page, same on firefox, im the only one? Do u use another browser that goes ok? Do u know how to avoid that annoying label?

9 answers to this question

7 hours ago, VITOL said:

Which browser do u use in mobile? I use chrome in Android and is terrible because a wild white label appears that overlaps 90% of the page, same on firefox, im the only one? Do u use another browser that goes ok? Do u know how to avoid that annoying label?

Hey @VITOL,

I've started to play on mobile a whole lot more recently and encounter the same exact problem. You can't permanently get rid of the white box of death, but there are a couple of things I've done to live with it. 

1. Always play with the home button at the bottom. Zoom out completely, so you can see all of your Pokemon and the Pokemon of your opponent. Move your finger accordingly to hit the Vortex Battle Button. 
  2. When the white box appears, act like that portion of the screen has been cut off, you can't use that area. You have to scroll down on the places where the page has actually loaded. The white box of death will go away after you reload the page, so after you've completed your battle reload the page. 

Note: I use Google Chrome on an android. Good luck mate!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, VITOL said:

Oh you mean that line @VITOL yes it happens in my phone as well. The best way to get rid of it is to zoom a little the level you want to I compromise with it sometimes but when it goes really up I just zoom out completely and leave the mobile for some secs after that the whole screen appears again and I can do the thing I want. Patience boy patience.