Pokémon Vortex
VandheerLord

Catch Pokemon Error

It seems like a bug while I was doing sidequests. I selected a particular attack but upon continuation another move was executed. Suppose I chose Brave Bird, the move button was highlighted, but when I continued the battle it was shown that Flare Blitz was executed instead and dealt damage was that of Flare Blitz and on next turn Flare Blitz got highlighted. This happened quite a few times and with almost all of my team's pokemons at least once. Is a pretty annoying phenomenon while fighting something as strong as level 150 legendary. Please check it and thank you for v4 and looking into this matter. 

When attempting to catch a pokemon, the selected pokeball will sometimes not be used, but will default to the first available item.  This especially happens when the mouse is dragged during the click, highlighting part of the box.

In the image below, clicking "use item" will actually use the first available object (potion) instead of the selected pokeball- even though the pokeball appears to be selected.

https://imgur.com/a/rRJFn

• Upvote 1

let me add that this bug happens in many places not only in battles, for example selecting a pokemon to change ur team, if u don´t click but click and drag a little bit the button (move the mouse when clicking, even just one pixel) it will highlight the move/pokemon but it will not change it, it will keep the last highlighted option

please fix this as soon as its possible. I am being triggered already. I am catching pokemons by making them weaker first and then use ultra ball and ive killed few legendaries already.. this is seriously demotivating.