Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

looking for this guyShiny Arceus can offer one of the following choices : (updated)

Set 1 :

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic Arceus+Mew+Zekrom + Reshiram + Diancie%20(Mega).gif+ Suicune.gif+ Yveltal.gif  OR (see next comment)

Set 2 :

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic ArceusArceus(this only if u add something with the shiny arceus :) probably something worth half the worth of arceus atm )

Set 3 :

Hide contents

Mystic ArceusShadow MespritShadow UxieShadow ReshiramLopunny%20(Mega).gifPikachu/RaichuLopunny

Set 4 :

Hide contents

Mystic Arceus+Sableye (Mega)  with 2 million exp 

Set 5 :

Reveal hidden contents

Shiny Aggron (Mega) with 3.5 million exp ( can train to 4 million + exp) + Sableye (Mega)with 2 million exp 

My IGN : naruto1129 , please contact me , i m need of it very much , thank u :) 

Shiny Arceus uft at cadderly. Please offer the 5th set, thankyou :)

1 hour ago, bilal.anwar said:

Shiny Arceus uft at cadderly. Please offer the 5th set, thankyou :)

u r very welcome , can u hold the shiny arceus for some time , i have to take the sableye mega to 2 million exp starting from 800k :P it will take just a little while , please wait , just put it uft and i will offer when i m done , thank u very much :D 

@Goketa i have done the deal for the shiny aggron, with someone else , i can offer a Dark Scyther(i can evolve it to its final evolution if u want) and also train a sableye to 2 million , can u wait till tomorrow ? and yes the exp is legit  i am taking 100% gurantee for it :) 

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

u r very welcome , can u hold the shiny arceus for some time , i have to take the sableye mega to 2 million exp starting from 800k :P it will take just a little while , please wait , just put it uft and i will offer when i m done , thank u very much :D 

@Goketa i have done the deal for the shiny aggron, with someone else , i can offer a Dark Scyther(i can evolve it to its final evolution if u want) and also train a sableye to 2 million , can u wait till tomorrow ? and yes the exp is legit  i am taking 100% gurantee for it :) 

ok, I just wanna confirm that deal 5 is shiny aggron mega 3.5 mil + 2 mil sableye? bcz there are you posts made by you

1 hour ago, bilal.anwar said:

ok, I just wanna confirm that deal 5 is shiny aggron mega 3.5 mil + 2 mil sableye? bcz there are you posts made by you

yes , thats right , and i m taking 100% gurantee for those exp IF anything happens i m the one who will train the exp on the same pokes for u , is it okay ? i m just trying to clear things up but not making things suspicious :) 

7 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@seth1129400 Do you still need Shiny Arceus?

On 21.09.2016 at 03:24, GodsWithin said:

What for the Shiny Craniados?

Im open to offers,would love to get Shiny Shieldon for it,but if you are offering something else please consider that there are only around 100 of them in the vortex,and in order to get this you have to do 1212 battles and still there is less than %10 chance you can get the shiny one :D 

Up For Trade (only for arceus)

Dark Zapdos (with 3m exp) Dark Blastoise (Mega) (with 3.333.333 exp) Dark Rotom(with 1.666.666 exp) Metallic Delphox (with 888.888 exp) Shiny Abomasnow (Mega) (with 777.777 exp) Dark Heracross (Mega) (with 666.666 exp)  Rotom (Pokedex) (with 555.555 exp)

Charizard (Mega X) with 99999 exp Dark Charizard (Mega X)Metallic Charizard (Mega X)Mystic Charizard (Mega X)Shadow Charizard (Mega X)Shiny Charizard (Mega X) each unique mega x has 50.000 exp.

and selling zap plate.

edit: zap plate is sold.

Edited by ser0
addition

6 hours ago, ser0 said:

Up For Trade (only for arceus)

Dark Zapdos (with 3m exp) Dark Blastoise (Mega) (with 3.333.333 exp) Dark Rotom(with 1.666.666 exp) Metallic Delphox (with 888.888 exp) Shiny Abomasnow (Mega) (with 777.777 exp) Dark Heracross (Mega) (with 666.666 exp)  Rotom (Pokedex) (with 555.555 exp)

Charizard (Mega X) with 99999 exp Dark Charizard (Mega X)Metallic Charizard (Mega X)Mystic Charizard (Mega X)Shadow Charizard (Mega X)Shiny Charizard (Mega X) each unique mega x has 50.000 exp.

and selling zap plate.

what for zap plate?