Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

13 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

trading Zygarde (Partial)for the best offer. i want  other events or many shadow or shiny legends

look at my shadow legends and choose wich you want for your partial. my nick is the same here in forum. ABonet

35 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

yah cause 3 is reasonable for one of them and do you really believe someone has 200 leggies and would trade them for one caterpie christmas 

caterpie christmas is a super rare event pokemon. A unique one is near impossible to get :( I know this because i've been searching for one ever since v2. Sadly 200 legends isn't too much to ask for it

Edited by Maxie-Magma

33 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

yah cause 3 is reasonable for one of them and do you really believe someone has 200 leggies and would trade them for one caterpie christmas 

A Caterpie christmas is Hella rare bro it's not worth 2-3 unique legends people offer events for them because they are really rare but then again who knows if he doesn't care much about them then he might who knows (: 

10 minutes ago, DannyV said:

A Caterpie christmas is Hella rare bro it's not worth 2-3 unique legends people offer events for them because they are really rare but then again who knows if he doesn't care much about them then he might who knows (: 

oh lol thought they were the event you got last Christmas so they weren't that rare

1 hour ago, Maxie-Magma said:

Looking for multiple Dark ZubatMetallic ZubatMystic ZubatShadow ZubatShiny ZubatShadow Zygarde (Cell)

I got a dark one if you want it for free I don't really have a use for it. Check my trades and just offer anything ign: Talfiro

Edited by Talfiro

4 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

TradingZygarde (Partial)for 8 unique legends, or some other events, or Shadow cells/cores

I want to get a complete, so I am looking to trade for 5. Check my trades for all my legendaries and tell me what you want. I also have a mystic cell and unique scatterbugs and eevees.