Pokémon Vortex
Babby246

Hacked my account

30 minutes ago, sanjimon said:

The problem with u was that u didn't have a strong password which made the other user guess it. Henceforth keep a strong password qso that no one guesses it

Man i said I had an hard password .strongggggggggg password .theys y I said he hacked my account 

• Confused 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:53 AM, foodviro said:

darkmat stole nightmare the gengar 2 also if u cant get ur pokes back i will give u a gengar named nightmare 2.0

Thanks so much for ur  kindness .u can send me friend request in game u r so good thanks but I got another ganger thanks u so much 

don’t forget to send me friend request 

11 hours ago, Hellfire4k said:

my friend hope u get ur poke back 

U also thanks so much 

Wow super no response from the admins and my new topic which I created because of this became messy .that new topic was deleted .here there is no response from admins .if I ping them they say spamming I accept it but now I said sorry and requesting u 

but there is no response .i want my pokes or just bann him .it has been a week pls reply pls pls pls now I cannot come and beg u to bring back my pokes so pls I submitted some proof in the main comment pls .what proof u what other then this pls I want my pokes pls pls pls

Edited by Babby246
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Babby246 said:

Wow super no response from the admins and my new topic which I created because of this became messy .that new topic was deleted .here there is no response from admins .if I ping them they say spamming I accept it but now I said sorry and requesting u 

but there is no response .i want my pokes or just bann him .it has been a week pls reply pls pls pls now I cannot come and beg u to bring back my pokes so pls I submitted some proof in the main comment pls .what proof u what other then this pls I want my pokes pls pls pls

Hey u are thinking only in one way and targetting mods. Think in other way. Recently my friend got scammed. He gave acc pass to someone and that guy sold his poke to other person for real money. In this case, the person who has pokes is not scammer. He paid real money and got the poke but the mediator is scammer. So why don't u think that guy (darkmat) paid for those pokes to other user. This is possible. Think of everyone who r close to u in game. Did u give anyone that acc password?

Jus think in this way. 

Pls don't disturb mods. They are busy in developing game coz many new pokes are released and new maps are also released. Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1

4 minutes ago, flamescape said:

@Babby246 I don't think you can be helped.

You still have not explained how it's possible that he took your pokemon.  Until we figure this out, there's no point in me trying to help you because it will likely just happen again.

Yes I agree with u but if we don’t ban him he will do it again .and I don’t know how it has happened.i don’t give my pass to any other person andit was so hard one to crack . And that was the reason I mentioned hacked 

Edited by Babby246

2 hours ago, rotoms5 said:

Hey u are thinking only in one way and targetting mods. Think in other way. Recently my friend got scammed. He gave acc pass to someone and that guy sold his poke to other person for real money. In this case, the person who has pokes is not scammer. He paid real money and got the poke but the mediator is scammer. So why don't u think that guy (darkmat) paid for those pokes to other user. This is possible. Think of everyone who r close to u in game. Did u give anyone that acc password?

Jus think in this way. 

Pls don't disturb mods. They are busy in developing game coz many new pokes are released and new maps are also released. Thank you.

Does that get into ur mind .i said his ot pokes r also there in my acc y don’t u listen.y don’t u listen u should think in my way instead ok u r thinking so op  and by the way y does he get all of my pokes with out even leaving one and all his ot pokes are in my acc (seedot).pls see the acc and then talk pls and I did say u even the last time to .y do alway give an negative comment .if ur acc has been hacked and u lost ur all poke then u would know the pain of who where hacked so pls don’t reply

• T-rubbish 4

• Developer
4 hours ago, Babby246 said:

if we don’t ban him he will do it again

How would banning a hacker stop him from doing it again? What's to stop him from creating a new account?

The only way to prevent this from happening again is to first understand HOW it happened, so we can fix the root cause of the problem.

Usually when this kind of thing happens it's because of a weak/guessable password or because the password was shared with someone else. You claim that neither of these are possible, but you haven't suggested any alternative.

• Upvote 5

On 10/8/2020 at 10:06 PM, Babby246 said:

Does that get into ur mind .i said his ot pokes r also there in my acc y don’t u listen.y don’t u listen u should think in my way instead ok u r thinking so op  and by the way y does he get all of my pokes with out even leaving one and all his ot pokes are in my acc (seedot).pls see the acc and then talk pls and I did say u even the last time to .y do alway give an negative comment .if ur acc has been hacked and u lost ur all poke then u would know the pain of who where hacked so pls don’t reply

U still didn't understand the point. I don't think u can even understand it🤦‍♂️. Like for an example I did some trade with a guy (suppose his ign is tipsyturtle) and he jus gave me a random poke of one guy (suppose his ign is fodn),and if I have a poke of fodn ot will that mean fodn scammed me???

It's obviously NO.

Sorry for @fodn and @tipsyturtle to take your names. I'm jus trying to tell him that having an ot doesn't mean they scammed people. Hope u both understand. I jus took your names coz u are my friends who r here. 

And if babby246 can't explain how it has happened then flamescape can't help him and if that is so then I would be happy in closing the topic (not to be rude, but no mods can do anything unless they knew what exactly happened).

Edited by rotoms5