Pokémon Vortex
Kong-ZILLA

doing a giveaway every week

this week's giveaway:mewtwo (mega y),dratiniandjangmo-o...there are 3 winners and i select 3 random people who replied to this topic and if you join my clan kongzilla forever you have a chance at shiny dratini, shiny regice or shadow riolu but replying to this topic you'll get mewtwo (mega y)or dratiniorjangmo-oso just reply to this topic or join kongzilla forever

1 hour ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

this week's giveaway:mewtwo (mega y),dratiniandjangmo-o...there are 3 winners and i select 3 random people who replied to this topic and if you join my clan kongzilla forever you have a chance at shiny dratini, shiny regice or shadow riolu but replying to this topic you'll get mewtwo (mega y)or dratiniorjangmo-oso just reply to this topic or join kongzilla forever

ign jeffpig

give away winners for this week in my clan: candycotton won a shadow riolu

now for the repliers:hyper panther won a mega mewtwo y!

strike flame1 won a dratini!

cha_fey_s won a jangmo-o

who ever didn't win i am soo sorry since i chose a randomizer for choosing the winners and if you joined my clan next time write i joined kongzilla forever ign (your username) next week's giveaway will be shown today in another topic and i have putten your prizes in my trade so do offer on your prize thanks and regards Kong-ZILLA