Pokémon Vortex
RareHunterXTD

Team Hunter - Giveaway

yo,

IGN - andrethegiant

Favorite singer Wiz khalifa

Cause,

I love his song see you again. IT'S VERY EMOTIONAL SONG ABOUT PAUL WALKER 

details below-

name- Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack

CAST OF FURIOUS 7

• Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, a former criminal and professional street racer who has retired and settled down with his wife, Letty.
  • Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner, a former FBI agent-turned-criminal and professional street racer who has retired and settled down with his partner, Mia, and their son, Jack.
    • Caleb and Cody Walker, Paul's younger brothers, were used among others as Stand-Ins to complete his remaining scenes following their brother's death in a single-vehicle crash on November 30, 2013.[9]
  • Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, a DSS agent who allied with Dom and his team after their outings in Rio de Janeiro and Europe. It is later revealed that he is also a father, to a young girl. Johnson initially said that if Universal Pictures pursued the accelerated development of a seventh film beginning in the summer, he would be unable to participate due to scheduling conflicts with filming on Hercules.[11] However, as production for the film would commence in September, he confirmed his return for the film, as Hercules would complete production in time to enable him to film a significant part.[12]
  • Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz, Dom's wife and a professional street racer, who was revealed to have suffered from amnesia after being presumed dead inFast & Furious.
  • Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce, a member of Dom's team and a childhood friend of Brian.
  • Chris Bridges as Tej Parker, a mechanic and technician, and a friend of Brian and Roman's from Miami.
  • Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto, Dom's younger sister and a former member of his team who has settled down with her partner, Brian, and their son, Jack.
  • Djimon Hounsou as Mose Jakande, a Somalian mercenary and terrorist who leads a private military company that allies with Shaw and uses the God's Eye to track its creator and use her to track down his enemies.[13]
  • Tony Jaa as Kiet, a member of Jakande's team who possesses great agility, athleticism and fighting prowess. Thai martial arts actor Jaa was confirmed to have joined the cast in August 2013, making his Hollywood debut.[14][15]
  • Ronda Rousey as Kara, the Head of Security for an Abu Dhabi billionaire. Rousey's involvement was confirmed in August 2013. Having committed to The Expendables 3 at the same time (along with Russell, who later pulled out, and Statham), Rousey was forced to shoot both films back-to-back in order to allow herself 45 days to focus on training for her UFC championship rematch against Miesha Tate. Her participation in the film was similar to that of Gina Carano making the transition from mixed martial arts fighting to acting, following Carano's involvement inFast & Furious 6.[16]
  • Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey, a British computer hacktivist and the creator of the God's Eye, who allies with Dom and his team after being saved from Jakande and helps them to regain control of her program.[13]
  • Kurt Russell as Mr. Nobody, the leader of a covert ops team who agrees to help Dom stop Shaw if he can help him prevent Jakande from obtaining a computer program called the God's Eye.
  • Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw, a rogue special forces assassin seeking to avenge his comatose younger brother after his demise at the hands of Dom and his team in Spain.
  • Sung Kang as Han, a member in Dominic's crew, appearing in archive footage.
  • Gal Gadot as Gisele, a member in Dominic's crew, appearing in archive footage.
  • Lucas Black as Sean Boswell, an American street racer who lives in Tokyo whom Dom meets when he travels to Tokyo to claim the body of Han, a mutual friend of theirs killed by Shaw. In September, it was confirmed that Black had signed on to reprise his role as Boswell for Furious 7 and two more installments.[17][18]
  • Elsa Pataky as Elena Neves, a DSS agent and former Rio police officer who moved to the United States to become Hobbs' new partner at the DSS.
  • Noel Gugliemi as Hector, a street race organizer, reprising his role from the first film.
  • John Brotherton as Sheppard, Mr. Nobody's right-hand man.[13][19][20][21]
  • Ali Fazal plays Safar, a friend of Ramsey to whom she sent the God's Eye for safekeeping. It is Fazal's first appearance in an American film. He described his role as a cameo.[22]
  • Luke Evans briefly reprises his role from the previous film as Owen Shaw, the comatose younger brother of the film's primary antagonist.[23]
  • Australian rapper Iggy Azalea makes a cameo appearance as a Race Wars fan; she contributed to the soundtrack.[24][25][26] American singer-rapper T-Pain appears as himself as he DJs a party in Abu Dhabi.[27][28] Klement Tinaj cameos as a Race Wars Racer.[29]
  • Bow Wow and Nathalie Kelley appear in archive footage from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift as Twinkie and Neela, respectively. Tego Calderón and Don Omar appear as Leo and Santos, respectively, in archive footage from Fast Five.
  • SORRY IF I WROTE MUCH BUT I AM IN NEED OF POKEMONS 

Edited by AndreReturns

Israrhaseeb

Taylor Swift/sia/Twentyonepilots 

Tbh..Twentyonepilots Speak The Truth & Taylor Songs Are Kind Of Good,Sia's Songs Are Having A Different Thing

Fav Song:MAGIC!-Rude,Taylor Swift-I Knew You Were Trouble 

Edited by Is.Rar

1. ign: Boo-she

2. Favorite singer: Kim HyunA

3. She is sexy and cute at the same time. How can u do that?!? LOL. She is a rapper, singer, song-writer, entertainer, performer, model, artis, former Wonder Girls member, former 4 Minute member, and dancer. She is Korean, too. She is labeled as the Queen of Kpop and I agree and the sexiest which, I agree as well. Don't judge me. ROTFL. I have a thing for Koreans and their singing and rapping. She is my fav. Korean and she does a great Pikachu impression and people say she sounds like Pikachu. xD She is a fan of Pikachu.

4. I would recommend you to listen to: Change, How's This, Bubblepop, Icecream, Because I'm The Best, and Gangnam style which, features her rapping and singing basically, her version of the song. <---Psy ft. HyunA (Oppa Is Just My Style). 

Thanks for the giveaway!

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.