Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Increased Legendary Rates

Legendary Rates  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Was this a good idea?

Increased Legendary Rates

Thought of this off the top of my head. 

Just like we have Double EXP Weekend and the likes, why not have a week or a weekend maybe where, for example, all the legends on the fire map, have an increased encounter rate. Obviously veteran players who have completed the Legend dex don't need this but it would be a fun way to hook the new players who search on maps right after completing the badges.

Awesome @GodsWithin the idea is fantastic. And hey who disliked this idea, it's the best.we need more yeses. @rishivojjala014-2 what about the trainers who just came they are not playing the game from years, why don't give them a boost plus people still want unique legends. And I think more than half of the trainers in game will be up with this idea.

Edited by fodnbilal

I can see why you would want that.
However, I don't feel the encounter rates are bad. The fact the Pokémona re legendary, and therefore rare, definitely shows. I like the current rates.
Would they be increased for some event, I don't think they should icnrease by much. Just a little bit, if anything.

4 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I can see why you would want that.
However, I don't feel the encounter rates are bad. The fact the Pokémona re legendary, and therefore rare, definitely shows. I like the current rates.
Would they be increased for some event, I don't think they should icnrease by much. Just a little bit, if anything.

That was kind of the point...I'm not asking to increase legendary rates across the board cause "i can't find legends" or some form of that complaint. I was suggesting just like we have a DXP event, we could have a "Increased encounter rate" event but instead of increasing all the legendary Pokemon encounter rates, it could be a specific map to keep it contained.

@rishivojjala014-2 I think the main reason for the decline in value of leggies and fossils is the increase in botting. When V4 comes out, I think the value will go back up :) 

nvmd... Pat voted no lol

Edited by eurstin

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, I'm not too sure this would be a great idea. I'd love to find legends more easily because they hate and avoid me, but at the same time they are practically worth nothing when trading and that's frustrating. Making them easier to find would only serve to lower their value even more.

However, I'm all for an increased chance to find uniques. ;) Like a shiny charm sorta thing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tyheamma said:

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, I'm not too sure this would be a great idea. I'd love to find legends more easily because they hate and avoid me, but at the same time they are practically worth nothing when trading and that's frustrating. Making them easier to find would only serve to lower their value even more.

However, I'm all for an increased chance to find uniques. ;) Like a shiny charm sorta thing.

Actually that is a pretty good idea, some weekends where one of the types has an increased encounter rate. Nice!