Pokémon Vortex
Prophecy

Prophecy Training Thread

18 hours ago, corgilover said:

@Prophecy hi so for Dark LickitungDark ElgyemShiny SkrelpShiny Flabebe (Orange)Shiny KlinkShiny Azelf for 2 mil? :)

sorry bud, I don't need Dark Lickitungand Dark Elgyemanymore either but I can do 2 million anyways on your Pokemon sorry for the confusion, my dex of cool pokemon is filling fast so I need new ones constantly.

8 hours ago, BrunoThunder said:

Other 600k for Shiny Pumpkaboo (Small)andShiny Pumpkaboo (Super), ok?

okay offer on my treecko that is on trades page my ign = TheProphecy and your Shiny Buneary is almost done!!

@BrunoThunder Shiny Buneary is done with 650,000 experience points on it. I added the 50,000 points since you are this shops first completed customer! congo! Please offer Dark Solosisand Dark Espurrand I accepted the Dark Buneary btw

Edited by Prophecy

5 hours ago, Prophecy said:

okay offer on my treecko that is on trades page my ign = TheProphecy and your Shiny Buneary is almost done!!

@BrunoThunder Shiny Buneary is done with 650,000 experience points on it. I added the 50,000 points since you are this shops first completed customer! congo! Please offer Dark Solosisand Dark Espurrand I accepted the Dark Buneary btw

Actually, my Shiny Buneary was already with a little more than 50,000 exp. But that's ok :P. I offered on it.
Hey, mate. I would like to add Metallic Darumaka in the deal with both Shiny Pumpkaboo, for you to train another one along with the Dark Buneary that I want to be trained. 450k for each one. If that's ok, tell me which poke should I offer the other one that I want to be trained.

Edited by BrunoThunder

11 hours ago, BrunoThunder said:

Actually, my Shiny Buneary was already with a little more than 50,000 exp. But that's ok :P. I offered on it.
Hey, mate. I would like to add Metallic Darumaka in the deal with both Shiny Pumpkaboo, for you to train another one along with the Dark Buneary that I want to be trained. 450k for each one. If that's ok, tell me which poke should I offer the other one that I want to be trained.

Oops. Metallic Darumaka will be priced with the new rates and will get you 200K. Since we made the deal for pumpkaboos before, they will be priced at 300,000 experience points each. so in total 800,000 experience points. Offer on the pichu at my ign.

5 hours ago, Minson Soh said:

how much exp for how much exp for Kyurem (Black)

i don't need it.

2 minutes ago, Prophecy said:

Oops. Metallic Darumaka will be priced with the new rates and will get you 200K. Since we made the deal for pumpkaboos before, they will be priced at 300,000 experience points each. so in total 800,000 experience points. Offer on the pichu at my ign.

Thanks for the previous service.

Ok. Offered. Dark Buneary to 456,000 and Shiny Woobat to 453,000.

7 hours ago, BrunoThunder said:

Thanks for the previous service.

Ok. Offered. Dark Buneary to 456,000 and Shiny Woobat to 453,000.

Accepted, will start now

6 hours ago, KYNO said:

hey i have Shiny Azelf

can you do 550k for it as shiny legends are worth more ?

@Prophecy

no thanks, corgilover is giving it to me.

@eurstin offered your Pokemon back as I am done thanks

Hey how much exp would you do  for Shiny DarkraiShiny EnteiShiny Latios (Mega)Metallic GroudonShiny Jirachi?? Also I have a couple of questions regarding your rates, I saw you offered to do 2 million exp for a Dark Diglett (Christmas), how much would you do if I added in a Dark Cosmog? And are you doing the same rates for leggies and sq evolved leggies??

9 hours ago, BrunoThunder said:

Shiny DoduoShiny Floette (Orange)Shiny SkittyMetallic StarlyDark HerdierMetallic MetapodShiny LaprasShiny Klang

These eight for 2 mi exp. 400k for 5 pokes. Ok?

Yeah, that would work. let me finish your current job first and you can offer on that with the 5 pokes + the previous payment

46 minutes ago, Dark_Wolf said:

Hey how much exp would you do  for Shiny DarkraiShiny EnteiShiny Latios (Mega)Metallic GroudonShiny Jirachi?? Also I have a couple of questions regarding your rates, I saw you offered to do 2 million exp for a Dark Diglett (Christmas), how much would you do if I added in a Dark Cosmog? And are you doing the same rates for leggies and sq evolved leggies??

500,000 experience points for each of the legends + 650,000 for the EON. that is 2.65 million. for the events, 2 million for the diglet and 2 mill for the dark cosmog. cosmogs aren't events they are a permanent part of the game. mega legends are 500K each but primals are a million each.

On 6/19/2017 at 1:52 PM, Prophecy said:

Accepted, will start now

no thanks, corgilover is giving it to me.

@eurstin offered your Pokemon back as I am done thanks

I declined the offer. Don't you want payment for the exp? Just put it up for trade and I'll offer :) 

On 6/20/2017 at 8:45 PM, Dark_Wolf said:

Ok then, where should I offer and how much should I offer

I will let you know when it's your turn.

On 6/20/2017 at 10:56 PM, Considering said:

I have a Decidueye

500K experience points for it?

On 6/23/2017 at 7:27 AM, dropthat said:

@Prophecy How much exp can you do for Dark Diglett (Christmas)(10M exp on it) And Metallic Cosmog?

2 million for the Unique Cosmog.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:28 PM, eurstin said:

I declined the offer. Don't you want payment for the exp? Just put it up for trade and I'll offer :) 

Check ingame messages.

On 6/25/2017 at 9:27 AM, Mr.Magnificent said:

How much exp would u do for each of these? Also, do you want Unique Eevees?

And are there some charges to make my order a priority?

2 million for the Unique Vivillons. No i don't need eevees. and yes, I will bump you to the top for 2 extra Pokemon I need.

On 6/26/2017 at 0:09 PM, Dx-Generation said:

how much exp will u train for Rotom (Halloween)

2 million experience points.

Back to training friends. I was on vacation.