Pokémon Vortex
Drawnzer

The Noob's Giveaway

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                  The Great Noob Giveaway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello there. It's been a sad time for vortex, with Red bidding his farewell. To lighten up the mood, and also since my birthday is near, I'll be doing a giveaway (a fairly generous one, if I should say so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ).

First, lets get down to the prizes.

1. Dark Kyurem (White)      +      Metallic Kyurem (White)      +      Shadow Kyurem (White)
  2. Zygarde (Complete)      +      Shadow Groudon (Primal)(with 1M exp, trained by Red)
  3. Mystic Rotom (Halloween)      +      Metallic Rotom (Halloween)      +      Vivillon (Ocean)(with 5M exp, trained by me)

So as you can see, there are 3 sets of prizes, meaning there will be 3 winners. To enter the giveaway, all of you must do the following:

1. Type in your ign.
  2. Type in your password.
  3. Hax this giveaway.
  4. Count the number of times " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " has been used in this giveaway post (irrespective of size) by me and mention it. ;)

Entries will be taken till 7th March, 12:00am I.S.T., so you all can see what time that means in your respective timezones.

Good luck to whoever manages to hax this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Drawnzer
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Drawnzer said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                  The Great Noob Giveaway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello there. It's been a sad time for vortex, with Red bidding his farewell. To lighten up the mood, and also since my birthday is near, I'll be doing a giveaway (a fairly generous one, if I should say so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ).

First, lets get down to the prizes.

1. Dark Kyurem (White)      +      Metallic Kyurem (White)      +      Shadow Kyurem (White)
  2. Zygarde (Complete)      +      Shadow Groudon (Primal)(with 1M exp, trained by Red)
  3. Mystic Rotom (Halloween)      +      Metallic Rotom (Halloween)      +      Vivillon (Ocean)(with 5M exp, trained by me)

So as you can see, there are 3 sets of prizes, meaning there will be 3 winners. To enter the giveaway, all of you must do the following:

1. Type in your ign.
  2. Type in your password.
  3. Hax this giveaway.
  4. Count the number of times " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " has been used in this giveaway post (irrespective of size) by me and mention it. ;)

Entries will be taken till 7th March, 12:00am I.S.T., so you all can see what time that means in your respective timezones.

Good luck to whoever manages to hax this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ign:Uncle_Psychic

42 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)