All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. majo10695

Giveaway Easter Giveaway

I pee in the shower. Sorry not sorry. Majo10695
  3. majo10695

Giveaway Cosmog not-ending giveaway

majo10695. I have no cosmog right now. Hoping to win this giveaway!
  4. majo10695

Giveaway giving away a legendary uxie

when will the new winner be announced?
  5. Yesterday
  6. WinnerOJD

Run, Therian, run!

until

Awesome, can't wait!
  7. eespoor

Run, Therian, run!

until

no u
  8. LonelyHypes

Run, Therian, run!

until

<3
  9. agha23

Run, Therian, run!

until

Thanks Patrick
  10. xSnowLeopardx

Run, Therian, run!

until

Epicccccc
  11. Patrick

Run, Therian, run!

until
    Hello, everyone! Welcome to the next installment of Pokémon Vortex's special events. This event is very simple in comparison to some previous events, the only requirement to take part is the following: You must be on the Unova sidequest region You must have completed the requirements to find legendary Pokémon on the maps If you have completed these two steps then the following map spawns will be altered in forms: Tornadus on the grass maps (Maps 1 - 9) will appear as Tornadus (Therian) Landorus on the cave maps (Maps 11 - 15) will appear as Landorus (Therian) Thundurus on the electric maps (Maps 16 & 17) will appear as Thundurus (Therian) (All three spawn changes are applied to day and night, even where the Pokémon was not usually found in that time of day) Patience is key here. Remember, legendary Pokémon are called legendary for a reason - They're not easy to come by. Good luck trainers and happy hunting!
  12. fodnbilal

IGN: fodn Don't have any cosmog and don't have any pds TO buy them .
  13. Oblivi0n

Giveaway Easter Giveaway

appreciate the giveaway friend happy easter
  14. RadicalDadical94

Ign: RadicalDadical94 Won 45 cosmogs :p Just taking my chances in winning one
  15. Did you know? There's a shiny Genesect avatar in the Pokebay currently. Act fast and go bid on it now! The end date for it is April 27th.

Shiny Genesect

16. trashraph

Universal Community Trading Thread

looking for shadow/shiny/dark/ metallic gastly, haunter or gengar. i can offer a level 50 shiny gyardose, im also in the perocess of training a shiny goomy that i can also offer
  17. Auke1993

Idea Discord Quiz reminder

There is a quiz every hour, on the hour. Everyone that is online is pinged 30 seconds before the quiz starts as well. I'd say that's a good reminder. What kind of reminder were you thinking of?
  18. WarpRogue

Giveaway Easter Giveaway

Noice thanksss. Where to offer And Happy Easter too ..
  19. Hello guys. Can we have a reminder in the discord app which would remind us about the quiz? Cause I have missed many quizzes till now.
  20. axe45

Unanswered Are there any new pokemon to be added?

It's already comfirmed information from Patrick itself from months ago, you can searched it on Discord. And also... (Image from almost a year ago :^D)
  21. sorry @SPINNY ur time is up
  22. Auke1993

That seems somewhat likely to work, but I don't see confirmation on that page that it's actually coming. Could you show me that please?
  23. axe45

https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Map_26 :^)
  24. Last week
  25. Hrishi9

No cosmog Ign: Hrishi9
  26. Hrishi9

Giveaway Easter Giveaway

Put a master ball on axew Ign:Hrishi9
  27. Happy Easter y'all filthy animals!!! BunnelbyTogepi

1. Load more activity