Community Trading Thread

Chris_

1 hour ago, bilal.anwar said:

umm... It doesn't worth only one unique dex from my point.

Actually events has more price then dontaions cuz chance to be event again is like 10%
But Donations will be back probably.
But yes, 1 unique pokedex is too small offer.(My opinion)

• Upvote 1

Trading. Looking for unique rayquaza/mewtwo/arceus/snivy/audino.

Cobalion.gif Cobalion 56 28,000 Retaliate 
Metal Burst 
Close Combat 
Sacred Sword

Regigigas.gif Regigigas 68 34,000 Superpower 
Mega Punch 
Mega Kick 
Hyper Beam

Dark%20Azelf.gif Dark Azelf 62 31,000 Psychic 
Extreme Speed 
Psybeam 
Shadow Ball

Uxie.gif Uxie 59 29,500 Psychic 
Psybeam 
Shadow Ball 
Luster Purge

Metallic%20Uxie.gif Metallic Uxie 65 32,500 Psychic 
Psybeam 
Shadow Ball 
Luster Purge

Diancie.gif Diancie 62 31,000 Stone Edge 
Play Rough 
Earthquake 
Crunch

Zekrom.gif Zekrom 50 25,000 Bolt Strike 
Outrage 
Thunder 
Crunch

Lugia.gif Lugia 68 34,000 Aeroblast 
Psychic 
Bubble Beam 
Aerial Ace

Jirachi.gif Jirachi 72 36,000 Meteor Mash 
Psychic 
Doom Desire 
Zen Headbutt

Keldeo.gif Keldeo 51 25,500 Sacred Sword 
Hydro Pump 
Close Combat 
Aqua Tail
Edited by Srki123

On 06.09.2016 at 23:57, VITOL said:

I have a Shadow Rayquazaand i want to trade it for a Mystic/Metallic Rayquaza + something that could make me happy like one of this:

Metallic LatiosShiny GiratinaShiny ManaphyShiny PhioneShiny RaikouDark KyogreDark LatiosDark MewtwoDark PhioneMystic GiratinaMystic GroudonMystic HeatranMystic KyogreMystic KyuremMystic Mewtwo 

I can give you just the shiny manaphy for it,doubt anyone will offer an unique ray + another high tier unique leggy for your shadow -.- 

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

I have a Shadow Rayquazaand i want to trade it for a Mystic/Metallic Rayquaza + something that could make me happy like one of this:

Metallic LatiosShiny GiratinaShiny ManaphyShiny PhioneShiny RaikouDark KyogreDark LatiosDark MewtwoDark PhioneMystic GiratinaMystic GroudonMystic HeatranMystic KyogreMystic KyuremMystic Mewtwo 

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

I can give you just the shiny manaphy for it,doubt anyone will offer an unique ray + another high tier unique leggy for your shadow -.- 

I agree with Soulweeper! No one's gonna give you an extra rare legend LMAO! I can offer Shiny Raikou for it?

Edited by GodsWithin

guess who gives a **** about what u doubt

thats what i demand and if u dont like it dont offer

if nobody offer then i'll ask just for mystic/metallic ray but im not in a rush yet

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

guess who gives a **** about what u doubt

thats what i demand and if u dont like it dont offer

if nobody offer then i'll ask just for mystic/metallic ray but im not in a rush yet

Chill out man :/ You're freaking out for no reason, Soul and I are just tryna give you some advice LMAO to help out, don't want it then ignore it lel :) 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Chill out man :/ You're freaking out for no reason, Soul and I are just tryna give you some advice LMAO to help out, don't want it then ignore it lel :) 

im old enough here to know that you two only want to get that poke at your rates, not to give me free advice to "help me"

but thats my rate and i'll keep it until rayquaza got old enough

if you dont like it then its normal because is a right rate but yours are low rate and im not complaining because its your rates

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

im old enough here to know that you two only want to get that poke at your rates, not to give me free advice to "help me"

if you dont like it then its normal because is a right rate but yours are low rate and im not complaining because its your rates

Fair enough, I'm old enough to know that I got 5 Shadow Rays already so I ain't desperate to con you out of it lol, I'll wait for you to "sell" it at the "normal rate" and when that doesn't work out I'll have that Shiny Raikou waiting ;) Good Luck m8

On 07.09.2016 at 00:12, VITOL said:

Yeah well i've been here long enough to know that you only want some poor guy to trade an unique ray + another high tier leggy ( A dark mewtwo,seriously lmao) Agree to disagree i suppose,good luck 

• Upvote 1

On 07.09.2016 at 00:20, Srki123 said:

Don't spam.
If u want u can make group chat and talking in pm.
This is something what Uncle really need to remove/delete.

We are allowed to have conversations on the forums i think,regarding the trades at the very least. We are not spreading the good word of Dark Bidoof. Also that's not how spam works, But here is a trade post just for ya buddy,so  you won't see this post  as spamming.

Trading a Shiny Giratina for a Mystic Mewtwo + something that makes me happy ( like a Ancient Bidoof or Dark Arceus (Fairy) or 6 sets of Groudon

And looking for a Shiny Entei,you can check on my trades on soulweeper616 and offer on anything besides events and mewtwos. 

1 hour ago, Srki123 said:

Don't spam.
If u want u can make group chat and talking in pm.
This is something what Uncle really need to remove/delete.

Bruh -_- We were discussing trade rates so I doubt that qualifies as "spam". On the other hand your post above is Spam as you coulda Pm'ed me or @soulweeper616 your concern and/or reported our posts using the report button if you were that worried we were "spamming"

We are allowed to have conversations on the forums i think,regarding the trades at the very least. We are not spreading the good word of Dark Bidoof. Also that's not how spam works, But here is a trade post just for ya buddy,so  you won't see this post  as spamming.

Trading a Shiny Giratina for a Mystic Mewtwo + something that makes me happy ( like a Ancient Bidoof or Dark Arceus (Fairy) or 6 sets of Groudon

And looking for a Shiny Entei,you can check on my trades on soulweeper616 and offer on anything besides events and mewtwos. 

@soulweeper616 Hey! There are 6 Sets of Ancient Bidooffused with  Dark Arceus (Fairy)UFT on GodsTrading (I met all requirements so it should make you super happy) so offer away

In all seriousness PM me as I have Shiny Enteifor Trade!

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Bruh -_- We were discussing trade rates so I doubt that qualifies as "spam". On the other hand your post above is Spam as you coulda Pm'ed me or @soulweeper616 your concern and/or reported our posts using the report button if you were that worried we were "spamming"

@soulweeper616 Hey! There are 6 Sets of Ancient Bidooffused with  Dark Arceus (Fairy)UFT on GodsTrading (I met all requirements so it should make you super happy) so offer away

In all seriousness PM me as I have Shiny Enteifor Trade!

I know that was conversation but he told to you that is his rate and he wan't to rush and that is it.

• Upvote 1

Searching for the following uniques to finish off my catchable uniques dex other than scatts:  Shadow%20Horsea.gifShadow%20Seedot.gifMetallic%20Shellos%20(East).gifMetallic%20Skorupi.gifMystic%20Hoppip.gifMetallic%20Igglybuff.gifShadow%20Swinub.gifShiny%20Gulpin.gifMetallic%20Burmy%20(Plant).gifMetallic%20Burmy%20(Sand).gifMystic%20Burmy%20(Sand).gif all F offering any 3 uniques from trades or mystic phione/diancie/xerneas for those plz message me if u have any of those uniques & are willing to trade.

Edited by Kiwinugzfan

2 hours ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

Searching for the following uniques to finish off my catchable uniques dex other than scatts:  Shadow%20Horsea.gifShadow%20Seedot.gifMetallic%20Shellos%20(East).gifMetallic%20Skorupi.gifMystic%20Hoppip.gifMetallic%20Igglybuff.gifShadow%20Swinub.gifShiny%20Gulpin.gifDark%20Phantump.gifMetallic%20Burmy%20(Plant).gifMetallic%20Burmy%20(Sand).gifMystic%20Burmy%20(Sand).gif all F offering any 3 uniques from trades or mystic phione/diancie/xerneas for those plz message me if u have any of those uniques & are willing to trade.

PM me I have Dark Phantump for trade

1 hour ago, Talfiro said:

Hello guys, I recently opened up a free service for ya'll, if you need a banner or a profile picture made, reply on the thread above!

Ohhh I thought you were talking about a Trade Topic, If it isn't pertaining to trades then please don't post it here :)